Skidoo Dealers-Good and bad!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think he just has issues, 08/09/10 sleds use the same clutch, will have parts update which will still fit all the sleds, he seems to be trying to use a lame excuse. for me i'll definitely support the dealer that has parts in stock, even if its a little more as he is supporting me. if i can wait i can order parts just the same, maybe able to save 50% by ordering through the US.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would guess dealers are watching many times per year what part #s are moving and are very familiar with the amount they need to have in stock.
when you walk into a dealer and expect an item to be there and its not chances are its not as hot of an item as you thought otherwise it WOULD be there.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would guess dealers are watching many times per year what part #s are moving and are very familiar with the amount they need to have in stock.
when you walk into a dealer and expect an item to be there and its not chances are its not as hot of an item as you thought otherwise it WOULD be there.

not sure what your saying as a hot item, i should say in the defence of Turple Brothers that they had just sold all the parts that i needed to another sledder. two clutch parts orders in 2 days, how hot of an item is this. echo had 5 of some of the parts i needed, ME thinks nofat chicks needs another career choice as he has no, NADDA people skills and may be bringing this dealer he works at DOWN.

sounds like west end martins is not well liked, may be because of this clown with the tude.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
an employees attitude usually is a reflection of the management. if nofat chick has this attitude and still works for a dealer, how do they stay afloat, i'm sure that no business owner would ever put up with customer abuse in any form. must be the owners son learning the business?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
an employees attitude usually is a reflection of the management. if nofat chick has this attitude and still works for a dealer, how do they stay afloat, i'm sure that no business owner would ever put up with customer abuse in any form. must be the owners son learning the business?

yes the highest sales dealer ship in canada oh how do they stay affloat

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may float a little higher without this piece of humanity in the shop.

Cache

Reaction score
H2O Sicamous
Busted a driveshaft this morning, lucky for me it went when I unloaded in the Owlshead parking lot. Many thanks to the Vernon Motorsports guy's for helping me get it on the deck. Being desperate I went down the block to H2O. The lady at the counter just stared at me, didn't ask "can I help you" or any thing? I said I broke my driveshaft on an 800 summit. At this point "Dale" walked away and she just looked at me for a bit and then said "and".
WTF kind of a response is that, did she think I just wanted to run in and give them the news? I said can you fix it? and the response was no.... well not this week any way. Doubt if the could figure out what is wrong or ever fix it. Worst dealer on the planet bar none and I will never darken their door again. If you are ever in Sicamous stay away from them.
I headed down the street to JB Marine They went out of there way to help, have the parts on the way and will install tomorrow. Check out JB if you ever need any thing in Sicamous.

Had my first dealings with Jane at H2O motorsports Sicamous. What a useless waste of skin. I needed the replacement handguard plastic for my friends Outlander atv. I walked in, and it felt like the greeting from Deliverance. Both her and the old guy Dale lack personal and customer support skills. Anyways, I may as well have been dealing with a fifth grader, I had to walk her out to the quad, show her what I was talking about and help her with her microfiche.
I get home with the part and notice it's not exactly what it should be (part has been superceeded), so I called and left a voicemail after hours. Do you think they called me back... nope. I called she was curt on the phone and said, "well I dunno what I can do". I'm like... how about call your frigging BRP rep. She insisted that I call BRP customer support long distance. That gave me a great opportunity to file a complaint at the very least. I called Jane back with a reference number and following customer services advise, instructed her to call her BRP parts analyst. Jane says "well, I don't know what good that'll do" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT S#!^ !!!! What a complete JOKE. This wouldn't happen with a Honda product, or at a GOOD dealership.

The saga continues...

Peace out!!
Cache

Top Bottom