site broken or my computer?

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting virus pop ups on my Antivirus when I try to access site. Wtf?I really don't like the site on my cell phone. Can't see lol

Attachments

• 20160126_155238.jpg
    20160126_155238.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 162

aocbiz

Reaction score
Haven't seen that one before, but I do get a notification that there was a problem with the website and it automatically reloads the page. Happens quite a bit.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if its not a common name of a company you deal with, you may have snaggled your self a virus...or malware...... I would be running a full scan with your antivirus software

or try "malwarebytes".....run a scan with that

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that's the problem. Had a bug removed with malware bites and have avast running beside it and now I can't load the site. Every other forum loads good just not this one.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem is work doesn't appreciate it when I keep crashing the computer

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The site it scanned every night. Sometimes the ad software causes some of the generic virus software to react and give alerts. That message looks more like malware that's trying to sell you virus software.
We will be upgrading our software and the server in the next week, if these issues are there they should not be after.
Recommend running malware bytes anti malware on your system. that will clean that up.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
The site it scanned every night. Sometimes the ad software causes some of the generic virus software to react and give alerts. That message looks more like malware that's trying to sell you virus software.
We will be upgrading our software and the server in the next week, if these issues are there they should not be after.
Recommend running malware bytes anti malware on your system. that will clean that up.
You hear that Dale?!?!? The site is getting updated and all the problems from before should be gone.

Great news!!

I bet it TOTALLY happens too!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Some of the ads have pop ups as noted, unless you have software like Norton, McAfee or similar they get false positives a lot. This site has ad software in several areas and as indicated earlier this may upset some of the lessor virus software as they sometimes are set on too sensitive. You can set this site up as safe on those systems and you wont have those issues.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You hear that Dale?!?!? The site is getting updated and all the problems from before should be gone.

Great news!!

I bet it TOTALLY happens too!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.
Ahhhh hah 😅 hahaha Not.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Have we heard about upgrades before? Most definitely but not up-grades that we the members would like..............WTF button, the old Thanks button, Green/red reputation fixed just to name a few.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k was just checking, I shut down the avast, can log on now, hoping I don't get the black screen again lol...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Have we heard about upgrades before? Most definitely but not up-grades that we the members would like..............WTF button, the old Thanks button, Green/red reputation fixed just to name a few.
Some features disappear as we upgrade, such is life. Someday Fernie we won't have rotary phones anymore and you'll have to conform. For a guy who likes to complain about "missing features" you sure get lots of posts everyday.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Some features disappear as we upgrade, such is life. Someday Fernie we won't have rotary phones anymore and you'll have to conform. For a guy who likes to complain about "missing features" you sure get lots of posts everyday.

Ah..............I'm betting you were retired, eh! Remember that decal I sent to arff? My Life is Better than your Vacation.

Maybe in a few mores years I could send one to you.

Top Bottom