Silber or Boondocker turbo?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have talked to two different dealers and both have said that the kits are being shipped with final programming to follow.

Boost Monster

Reaction score
Just got off phone with Justin. He said programming is complete. Kits will be shipped early next week with programming installed:)

Assaulted

Reaction score
Any new Silber owners out there that want to provide updates on how their units are working? My unit is delayed...:(

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll let you know as I hear more, buddy here just got his delivered on Wednesday night, says fit and finish is top notch and very impressed, and Justin did a great job on the install (friend has been around a LOT of kits.)

Not sure when it will hit the snow, its on an assault and he is stretching it to a 162 powerclaw, also has a baby arriving in the next couple days..... but should be ready to get out here soon.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont know about the pro kit but i know the silber kits are a little less techy than the boondockers and they seem to be flawless, and all the electronics on the boondocker that should make it work perfect dont always work......but thats what i have heard from others a couple years ago, boondocker i would think would be the best kit based off how long the company has been around and how big they are.

The thing is the silbers are cheaper and are known to work well.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6500 bucks canadian for a boodocker kit. That includes guages too and an EBC. That is alot of cabbage. What is a silber kit worth?

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6500 bucks canadian for a boodocker kit. That includes guages too and an EBC. That is alot of cabbage. What is a silber kit worth?

I would say that you'll be around $5K CAD with gauges and clutching...substantial difference!!

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering about one of his turbos for my xp. anyone got any feed back on those? As for 5 grand i don't see it being that much with the dollar being where it is. The kit claims everything needed, maybe i'm wrong.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's not making an XP kit, sorry.

Saw his pro kit this last weekend, BEAUTIFUL work and every part in it is either chrome or billet, looks VERY nice and can't wait to see it run. Unfortunately the owner is going to put VE sidekit and PC track on it, so might be a couple weeks before seeing it run...

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's not making an XP kit, sorry.

Saw his pro kit this last weekend, BEAUTIFUL work and every part in it is either chrome or billet, looks VERY nice and can't wait to see it run. Unfortunately the owner is going to put VE sidekit and PC track on it, so might be a couple weeks before seeing it run...

Is that recent, because he did ride one and he advertise's on his website?

Top Bottom