Silber or Boondocker turbo?

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear from anyone running Bigdawg's Areocharger kit. Now that there is snow on the ground, hopefully someone has put some seat time on a Pro with one.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone help this guy out, he needs all the power he can get :smiliestirthepot:

Assaulted

Reaction score
OK - that was just nasty, coming from a guy that has his own hot line to Selkirk choppers for deep snow rescue!:nono:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be doing a BD kit next week on a new pro. I can post pics or come down and take a look. I like the BD kits they have the most R&D and I have run one for 3 years and have lots out there.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience I have found the aero to be a very undurable finiky turbo to deal with. I think the variable vanes are inconsistent under load and heat. The unit itself is expensive to repair and always seems to be in short supply.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interesting!!! Me and Big Dawg add oil pull the rope and brappp! Sorry to hear about your luck with Aerocharger but could this possibly be a fuel mapping or tuning problem other than the turbo. Not tryin to say that you dont know your stuff, its just you dont hear to many probs with Shane or BD's setups.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard from some of the peeps that just got back from West Yellowstone that Silber has the Pro dialed in and run AWESOME, even better than his dragon setups (could be a lot to do with the sled and how it takes boost too). I have been watching for Silber to post some updates himself, will report more when I hear anything.

Boost Monster

Reaction score
Hi Mikew5j. I live near Gibbons and I am a New dealer for Silber Turbos. I have 4 kits being shipped next week. One kit is going on my Pro Assult RMK. I will let you go for a spin once I get it installed and see what you think.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Mikew5j. I live near Gibbons and I am a New dealer for Silber Turbos. I have 4 kits being shipped next week. One kit is going on my Pro Assult RMK. I will let you go for a spin once I get it installed and see what you think.

Thanks! I'd appreciate that. :beer:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I've found through research is that Silber and Twisted are two of the few that really have the pro dialed in. Silber's price is a fraction of the cost though....looks like a great option...not to mention that it seems like he has awesome service too:beer:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silber is dialed in on the Pro and figures his kit won't need any updates!! Awesome guy too - nicest kit at the best price...hands down:beer::beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what iam hearing is that no one actually has final fuel numbers yet. Does anyone actually have a kit installed and running on customers sleds..???

Top Bottom