Silber or BoonDocker side kick

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked on the Axys page the other day over 20 guys said hands down silber with zero issues supper supprised me old kits werent that great but the new tuning is spot on im told ......redline is a canadian company looks clean but havent heard much yet the boost it ive seen to many sleds on the mountain eith issues and their tig welds loo like a kid didnt them.on some kits ajd ok on others ive run BD before and kuts were good but expensive im.personally thinking silber, redline or mt teck but undecided

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would a re flash have to run leaner its all in the fuel mapping wheather is lean or pig rich is it not ?

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking your joking around but here's a good comparison to think about.
2 cylinder 200hp turbo snowmobile engine-100hp per cylinder. 8000rpm up to 1minute wfo.
8 cylinder 800hp turbo car engine-100hp per cylinder. 5500-6500rpm in 10 second bursts.

The next time that you are at the drag races, have a walk through the pits. Walk up to 10 different racers and ask them if 87octane in a 800hp turbo 8cylinder car will be reliable. Maybe inquire about running no gauges and just a factory ecu reflash also on the v8 turbo.
Report back on the answers that you receive.[/QUOTE
800 hp is street car stuff in tue turbo game now and maybe not quite 800 but lots very close to on 91 or way passed on e85 street cars and justba reflash theirs thousands of turbo cars making north of 1000 hp with just hp tuners with ls and mod motor guys

Top Bottom