Silber or BoonDocker side kick

sledhead247

Reaction score
wanting to do a turbo on my 155 pro this year and I'm on the fence about weather to go with Silber or BoonDocker. Just wonder what everyone's experience has been running them on the axys chasis

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silbers nickname isn't slobber cause they run good! Go boondocker! Or give Chrisco on here a shout and talk to him about a MNTK kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on the Boost it. I have a water to air kit on my Axys and it's been great. Customer service is excellent. Ran Boondocker kits previous and was always happy with them, but nice to support a local business. Plus I'm not a fan of the tunnel dump system Boondocker makes for the Axys.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I should of mentioned boost it. I never heard a bad thing about them! I think the only guys that like silber are the guys that are to proud to say that spent that kind of money on something that don't work! Can't believe they are still in business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a YouTube video on install of the boondocker, seems to have only took half a day. Everything bolts right in......except for cutting a hole for tunnel dump.....I dunno bout that.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have now used 3 boondocker setups and would not hesitate on installing another Boondocker on my next sled, in fact for me it would be a no brainer because it works. Easy install, awesome tech support and the system plainly works flawlessly, reliably.
I'm positive all the other systems work just as well but i have experience with them.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Talk with Chris from parkland motorsports, 780-963-0080. The MTNTK turbo is awesome. Truly a pull the rope and go set up. He has a bunch of videos up on youtube.i have personally driven it and it makes great power, instant response and is priced very well. Here is a video of his Axys in action at Allan creek last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grCcNDgpmlY

mt.sledder

Reaction score
I've had Silber kits on my 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 pro's, 2016 axys and am putting one on my 2017 axys. I also sell them. We definitely had some issues with the 2013 kits and got them running better but not perfect with the bully dog programmer. Now with the external waste gate and the ECU re-flash these things run real well as you can see in the above video. I have multiple repeat customers that love these kits. The kits are as pull the rope and go as you will ever find. We don't splice wires, drill holes in your sled or add any electrical draw. No gauges are required and you ride it like a stock sled with a ton more power. Clutches pull around 76 grams weight. We don't claim to be monster chute climbers but we are awesome in the trees. Our fit and finish is also the best in the business and our components are top quality. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also Redline Engine Performance from the Sylvan Lake area has turbo kits. Another Canadian builder.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hear are some pics of some fit and Finnish. The MTNTK kit also comes with water to air.

Attachments

• image2 (5).jpg
    image2 (5).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 543
  • image1 (5).jpg
    image1 (5).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 549
  • image3 (5).jpg
    image3 (5).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 540

Rulonjj

Reaction score
I can vouche for silber... Awesome running kit and as close to a true pull and go turbo as you will get. I ride with 4 silbered sleds and they haven't had any issues. I bought one for my axys this year. I doubt I'll regret it.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran my side kick all last winter, very happy with it. It took about 6 1/2hrs to install( very easy kit to install, the tunnel dump was the most time consuming). Zero issues with it, a total pull and go kit, 91 pump gas. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Last edited:

piston_broke

Reaction score
Do a bit of research on each kit and weigh out the pros and cons. Some install and are removed easier than others, but I would suggest purchasing based on performance. You can find videos with all of these kits on YouTube. I'm pretty sure wether you go Boost-it, Silber, MTNTK or BD you will be very happy. Turbos have come a long way and I have been around strong running sleds with all of these set-ups. Big decision is wether to run pump or race fuel :) All that being said if you don't mind cutting a hole in your tunnel the BD kit is a clean install and so far they have been very good to deal with.

Last edited:

mt.sledder

Reaction score
I've got a couple pics to load but I can't get them to load, I've never added any to a post before can someone give me a hand?

Top Bottom