Side by Side or Quads?

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Side by side has its perks. And for your intended uses I think it would be the best choice. We have both and for acreage use, etc, the wuads stay parked. I do however miss quadding with the boys, and my wifey has taken up roller derby so I find the commander gets used mostly just with me in it.

Shameless plug: I have a nicely accessorized 2012 can am commander limited that would be well suited for your needs, and it happens to be for sale! Pm me if you would like any info

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both are good . We ride quads but have ridden with many SxS's. However some riding areas prohibit SxS's due to their weight and sime of our trails are too narrow for some of the wider SxS's.

Little

Reaction score
Little late here, but I'll give you my experience. We are cattle ranchers (were, kids now) We used the sh!t out of our quads in the last 20 yr. Yamaha, Suzuki,A/C. Some had 18,000 km. of cattle chasing on them. Many mishaps. Much fun. Took camping, hunting, trails some. Now late 50's wife says leaning over steering, shock transfer to shoulders from handlebars etc is too much. She quit coming along. Happy wife = happy life so I got a used RZR. Fits on the trails, rides 2 up, cooler in,and she's back with the rest of us. I still ride my KTM but not like before. Riding with her is easy way out. We use it in SK. and AZ. Super fun in AZ. May be 50 people on an overnighter. RZR hauls wife and gear, still ride the KTM. Get a RZR, you will luv the thing.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big part of the fun in getting out there is having your own unit to operate. Sitting in the passenger seat doesn't turn me on.

Top Bottom