Side by Side or Quads?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only tired a sxs on a demo ride, couldn't understand the draw really. pretty much hated it, I'll stick to quads.
Well don`t feel bad,at least you gave it 110% and left nothing on the table.........................................."demo ride..lol"

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
having all kinds of room for storage, cooler, tunes, saw, doors and a cage to deflect branches etc....these machines are all that and a bag of chips. maybe it's an age thing, but i see and know lots of young fellas that have them and love them just as much.

A bag of chips is awesome ! First time I heard that. Too funny. :d

Last edited by a moderator:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SxS if you like to DRIVE. Quad if you like to RIDE. There's a difference. I'm still a quad guy...not for lack of convincing by Rzr101, Arff, Rzrgade...

They come in lemon color just for you.......

We can carry more cold drinks.....:beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SxS two words cup holders
lol....the ones in the commander kind of suck, unless you're drinking hot coffee. don't put your soda in there and try to take a drink after 5 minutes, you'll burn your lips....

i'm going to turn mine into a glove dryer somehow. I bought some nylon cupholders that strap to the cage, they work good

Last edited:

07summit

Reaction score
Judging by the fact your from Rainier and your last name is Graham I would say you can find the bottom of the cooler pretty quick, at least any of the Graham's I've been around can!

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cup holders ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357926818.122537.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends on kind of riding and age haha a buddies used to have a outty on laws now a commander now he's just a burden most of the time out in the skeg. I absolutely despise sxs at my current age

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for a opinions and I know everyone here has got one or two! I'm looking at either buying a side by side or a couple of quads for the wife and I but I'm not sure which way to go. I would like to take with us camping since we do have a toy hauler, but in all honesty for the most part they or it will be used around the acreage, running dogs and ripping back and forth from a few close by fishing holes. I am better off getting a couple quads so the wife can ride at her own pace and just throw a little trailer behind one for chores around the house or should I go side by side and hope she holds on real tight in the passenger seat?[/QUOT

one side by side is cheaper then two quads... I thought the same thing then my wife said... i want my own quad... I wanna ride with you and don't wanna be a passenger... God bless her! So i got the green light for two quads... and i'd rather it be that way too

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those are nice, seems like that spot was designed for them. the ones in the cow can boil water, so I got these that velcro to the cage. open containers are not an option, but water bottles fit in there fine.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/lightbar002Large.jpg

Cheapest and best mod yet .... Way better then the factory ones that sit on the floor where all the mud and water collects !

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheapest and best mod yet .... Way better then the factory ones that sit on the floor where all the mud and water collects !

where did you get them? I will suggest them to my bud with the RZR....had to laugh when he took a slug from his tea and spit out a chunk of skeg

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you get them? I will suggest them to my bud with the RZR....had to laugh when he took a slug from his tea and spit out a chunk of skeg

Any boat shop has them or the Internet

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sill would like to help you out so maybe you and the misses could meet some members so both of you could try quads vs SxS so you can make the best choice for you to invest in.

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both SxS and a quad ..
by meself .. - take quad ...
with both we take both so we have two machines ..
wish I bought 2 quads instead of one of each ...
I have the ranger which is super good around acreage ... but heavy
and everyone wants to drive so 2 is better

Top Bottom