Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Show us your Sidewinder.

Sidewinder.jpg

All stock for now.

Rally

Reaction score

Flying frenchman just do it get a sidewinder than i could try it.;)

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've had this for 30 some years.Gets used almost every weekend.Put the ETEC on it 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you guys are funny!!!

Ya they messed up your thread pretty fast, next time post on the Yamaha forum and not in general snowmobile chat. Maybe your thread might be more respected.
I would post pic's on the current SW build but it's not for public viewing till all done from CR. Not mine to decide and then you only get to see the out side LOL.
Sorry.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they messed up your thread pretty fast, next time post on the Yamaha forum and not in general snowmobile chat. Maybe your thread might be more respected.
I would post pic's on the current SW build but it's not for public viewing till all done from CR. Not mine to decide and then you only get to see the out side LOL.
Sorry.
Well I can't wait to see your 174 SW Lund. Sounds like it's going to be pretty wicked.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thing this isn't a do thread....the ban hammer would fall

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how many miles do you guys have on these beasts and any real issues yet, I think I want one.....my wife says i don't need another sled :rolleyes:

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how many miles do you guys have on these beasts and any real issues yet, I think I want one.....my wife says i don't need another sled :rolleyes:

I think a few guys are in the same boat! lol. Im trying to justify the cost of the SW when you can build a boosted Viper + a few other goodies for a pretty good price right now

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a few guys are in the same boat! lol. Im trying to justify the cost of the SW when you can build a boosted Viper + a few other goodies for a pretty good price right now

I have a built Nytro, wouldn't do it again it just costs to much before your all done, but a factory turbo and warranty....

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Talking to a flatland dealer today and only thing he had was a recall campaign to retorque exhaust pipe bolts or something like that and a couple guys flat spotted the rollers in their clutches. Other than that nothing is guess.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Side Winder being built isn't mine but a customer's.
BUT, it will be the precursor to what i'm looking at building, hopefully. Still working the details in the next few day's.
Both Yamaha's in Vernon and Kelowna have pretty much sold out their SW MTX. I think there is one in Vernon left. There has been no warranty issues or any issues from what i have been told from the dealer's around here. I been in their shop several times this week, Vernon and Kelowna and it feels abit like a Maytag repair shop.
Ohya, one tech was working on a trade in, BRP product LOL.

BTW, wouldn't want to be one of them tech., what a long boring day that would be hahaha.

Last edited:

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry.

Hey Lund... that's awesome I hope it goes well.

chesapeake

Reaction score
In the old days a side winder was a type of winch. so I looked at this thread to see what type of a winch set up you had. oh well

Top Bottom