show me cataract

mclaren

Reaction score
looking for someone to go sledding in cataract on jan 2 and show me around. i lve far se calgary. let me know if anybody is interested.:dunno:

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I"m sure if you showed up at the staging area...you would be OK as there are always a few folks riding about there.....

should be ok

mclaren

Reaction score
I"m sure if you showed up at the staging area...you would be OK as there are always a few folks riding about there.....

should be ok

witch staging area should i go to ?

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Either are good. First one south of the highway is Etherington and the second one is further south at Cataract. You'll find a lot of people at both this weekend I am sure. Calling for warm temps this Saturday.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was good yesterday. Weather was warm. Stay on the trails...still lots of stumps showing in the cut blocks.

signedge

Reaction score
Heading out there on Sat Jan 2nd.Go to the 2nd parking Cataract creekJust 2 of us are going.Rev xps with gold metallic trailer.Where are you from

mclaren

Reaction score
im in se calgary. what time are you going to be there ? i will be in a 98 maroon chev with orange rev 800

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going out for a ride on Jan 2nd with the wife and kids. Going to park at the first staging area. Have a black GMC diesel truck with a white 2 place enclosed trailer. Maybe see you out on the trails....

Top Bottom