Shot at!!!!!!!!!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is your statement grubby..."They deserve it for screwing up raising their kids."

Now, you tell me how you know the fathers of these losers are to blame for these idiots behaviour? Are you one of the losers with the paintball gun and you know your father screwed up raising you?

If you don't know who these people are, or who their fathers are, may I suggest you think again. To make a statement like that is something to be expected from a child. Anyone agreeing with you also fits that description!

Then you go on to say..."What? should their fathers get an award for doing such a bang up job of raising their kids?"
Again, tell us all how you know what these losers have done, has anything to do with their fathers?

You are the one that brought their fathers into the story here and now you say it was only a joke. WTF is with that?
All I'm doing is pointing out how ridiculous your statement is.

As if you really know why these goofs did what they did.

:BSmeter:

Crash

Reaction score
I hope you reported them because I live in a subdivision near Gibbons and all the signs in our neighbourhood were plastered with paintballs a few days ago.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is your statement grubby..."They deserve it for screwing up raising their kids."

Now, you tell me how you know the fathers of these losers are to blame for these idiots behaviour? Are you one of the losers with the paintball gun and you know your father screwed up raising you?

If you don't know who these people are, or who their fathers are, may I suggest you think again. To make a statement like that is something to be expected from a child. Anyone agreeing with you also fits that description!

Then you go on to say..."What? should their fathers get an award for doing such a bang up job of raising their kids?"
Again, tell us all how you know what these losers have done, has anything to do with their fathers?

You are the one that brought their fathers into the story here and now you say it was only a joke. WTF is with that?
All I'm doing is pointing out how ridiculous your statement is.

As if you really know why these goofs did what they did.

:BSmeter:

SETTLE DOWN... my goodness!!

Red Mtn Riders

Reaction score
All I know is that if they had done that to me and my buds, somebody would have been shot for real. If you point a gun at me, I am shooting back and asking questions later. Maybe we will have some paintball welts, on the other side somebody is going to have some fresh 10mm ventilation.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Man when I was growing up (still am according to wife - that could be a whole new topic) the consequences and wrath of my dad was way worse than what any cop could do. So maybe if he's in his dad's truck might be a good thing.

Yup me too!! :eek:

Gotta jump in here: paintball guns are not considered firearms. The projectile must exceed 500 feet per second muzzle velocity, which paintball guns can not achieve.

These pricks should be reported, go after 'em.

:rant:

Thats absolutely correct! :d

Hey Piston Broke

You better do a bit more research on paint ball guns. my friends shoots over 1000ft per second and aiming a paintball gun a some one that does not want it pointed at them is a very serious offence.

1000ft/sc????? Don't think so. It would be illegal for one thing in Canada. I have a pellet gun that shoots that fast but had to be registered. Also agree with above posts that the paint ball would disinegrate! Fastest setting I've seen is 300 ft/sc. ............ just sayin.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup me too!! :eek:

Thats absolutely correct! :d

1000ft/sc????? Don't think so. It would be illegal for one thing in Canada. I have a pellet gun that shoots that fast but had to be registered. Also agree with above posts that the paint ball would disinegrate! Fastest setting I've seen is 300 ft/sc. ............ just sayin.

Yeah I realized that I was wrong after i already posted that.:)

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too ! I read thru it all completely expecting to see a couple o nut sacks nail to a tree or something........what happened ?

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a waste of time.... I agree with you guys. All that barking, no biting. Might as well be a poodle

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a waste of time.... I agree with you guys. All that barking, no biting. Might as well be a poodle

Vigilante justice,... what's going to happen, "they beat us up and trashed our truck because we assaulted them with paintball guns,..."

IMO nowadays chit won't get done unless you take it into your own hands, the rcmp have better things to do, didn't everyone get the memo,.. criminals have rights you know..

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if they were smart and something did go down, the last thing they should do is post it up on the internet.......

just sayin'........

Top Bottom