Sherwood Park-Cat Dealer

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was wondering if anyone has heard that Sherwood Park is suppose to be getting an Arctic Cat.I just heard that and was wondering if there is any truth to that?

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sherwood park has nothing for any dealers its about time we got someone in here!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING.... ASKED AROUND A BIT, BUT NO ONE KNOWS.... SOME GOOD "SERVICE" AND FAIR PRICES WOULD GIVE THE "BIG CITY" DEALERS SOME COMPETITION!:d

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife cuts hair in SP and the lady's hair she was doing was saying that SP is getting a Cat dealer some guy is opening one up.Time will tell,Arygll is close but Argyll sucks never take a sled back there...MORONS

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife cuts hair in SP and the lady's hair she was doing was saying that SP is getting a Cat dealer some guy is opening one up.Time will tell,Arygll is close but Argyll sucks never take a sled back there...MORONS

lol yah weve all had our share of dealer horrors. took them 6 months to rebuild our m7. o well free storage over the summer

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm being facetious.

C'mon Maxwell....your not reading my thoughts correctly.

atomicms

Reaction score
Well I guess this is true. I seen the new cat dealer for Sherwood Park at the snow show. They are located at All Season Equipment, and from what I hear will be having a grand opening in the next month.

Its about time

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess this is true. I seen the new cat dealer for Sherwood Park at the snow show. They are located at All Season Equipment, and from what I hear will be having a grand opening in the next month.

Its about time

Yes it is true. They were at the Sled Show. I bought a Jacket from the them. They are renovating the building. It will be interesting - I am sure there will be growing pains. Stihl, Joyner, Club Car, Ingersol Rand and Artic Cat all under one roof

atomicms

Reaction score
From what I heard they no longer have the Clubcar or IR. Just Joyner, and equipment. I think with there location they should do fine.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought boots from them and went to their shop in SP. no room to turn a truck and trailer in their yard so park on the street.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chris is the guy at the new Kitty store. Young guy with lots of riding experience. Should be good for everyone. Maybe have to try a CAT next sled. Support the local dealer.

Rick I think Elk Island has this area all covered for Polaris. Could be wrong though. Just saying

Top Bottom