Sh#ty rum of bad luck

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best wishes and positive vibe's to you and your family. We are all in your corner.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support and well wishes,this place is a great community even though I've never met any of you after being on here for like 8or 9 years I feel I kinda know lots of ya from just reading posts and it's great.I did get some decent news yesterday they are getting me in next Thursday to remove some of it which is a lot faster than i thought it would take,thanks again for all your kind words and yes I will win this fight.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is quite the streak you had, I hope your family blows thru it and emerges on top! As I write this,the "I think I hurt a nut" scene of The crazy Canadian comes to mind, where he comes over the top so fast he gets like 20 feet of air! That will be you guys, you'll come charging over the top with no where to go but up!!!

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well had my surgery,thank god chicks dig scars because I have 28 stitches on the side of my face,can't even wear my helmet as it rides right on them,they come out on Tuesday, Wensday I go for more test to determine what the game plan is for the rest of it, anyways just giving you a update and thanks again for all your support

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading the posts from everyone I feel better, so I know it has to be a little fire in the stove for you Scrambled! You have an army of support, knowledge and in general a bunch of people who just care so keep up with the postitive attitude, hard I know but you're doing great!

Chin to the sky boss, and may the sun always be on your face and the wind at your back...

Top Bottom