Sh#ty rum of bad luck

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone else is having a bad luck streak like me and my family,its been on thing after another since September,startedvwith the camper I bought having major siding issues that will cost me more to fix then what it was worth,then mother in-law gets sick,father in-law turn into a-hole,then she passes away,drove all the way to Acme for funeral turns into **** show,get home 2 days later wife get took out by a guy falling asleep at the wheel plowing into her at 90 kmh,she is hurt and can't work and car is totaled,then I get diagnosed with cancer then to top it all off my daughter's horse got colick and we had to put him down today,this all since September so I'm pretty much done with bad news,anyone else struggling to keep a positive outlook on life,im almost afraid it will get worse.

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear about your misfortune ! Hope it gets better for you soon !

At least you have some snow in the hills around you ?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya hoping to get out for a ride this weekend don't know how long I will have to ride before I get the no go from my doc

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Usually bad luck comes in 3's but that is very unfortunate in your case. Sure hope things turn around for the better this Christmas and New Year Lord knows that is enough for one person to cope with let alone 3 of ya. Anyway keep your head held high and don't give up keep on keeping on. Wish you/ your family a Merry Christmas and brighter days ahead.:xmas2004_15:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well dude, I don't know what to say. Talk about a Sh#ty run of bad luck doesn't really fit. Maybe a really Fawkin' Sh#ty run of bad luck? When I first read the post, I thought the RUM was ****ty but obviously, it wasn't the rum.

Surely, there is light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't going to be another train. Be strong and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your situation! We all go through good times and bad times, I hope the good times happen soon for you and your family! :)

Hey just wondering if anyone else is having a bad luck streak like me and my family,its been on thing after another since September,startedvwith the camper I bought having major siding issues that will cost me more to fix then what it was worth,then mother in-law gets sick,father in-law turn into a-hole,then she passes away,drove all the way to Acme for funeral turns into **** show,get home 2 days later wife get took out by a guy falling asleep at the wheel plowing into her at 90 kmh,she is hurt and can't work and car is totaled,then I get diagnosed with cancer then to top it all off my daughter's horse got colick and we had to put him down today,this all since September so I'm pretty much done with bad news,anyone else struggling to keep a positive outlook on life,im almost afraid it will get worse.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holly crap I really hope good times come very quick for you and the family. And that when the good times come and stay you can look back and think... sure glad that crap is behind us. Maybe Santa will bring you a lottery win?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That must be scary to be diagnosed with cancer. But you know what bud, you are going to beat it.
easy to focus on the negative but that will only make things worse.

Let's look at the positive, 1 your wife is alive and loves you
2 you have a beautiful daughter who also loves you
3 you live in a great country that is going to help you get healthy again
4 you are not going to be cold or hungry tonight.
you have a great life, don't feel sorry for yourself.

Plan some thing fun to do with your wife and get your head back in the game.
then focus on your health.

Merry Christmas.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That must be scary to be diagnosed with cancer. But you know what bud, you are going to beat it.
easy to focus on the negative but that will only make things worse.

Let's look at the positive, 1 your wife is alive and loves you
2 you have a beautiful daughter who also loves you
3 you live in a great country that is going to help you get healthy again
4 you are not going to be cold or hungry tonight.
you have a great life, don't feel sorry for yourself.

Plan some thing fun to do with your wife and get your head back in the game.
then focus on your health.

Merry Christmas.
times 2 dude

sent while drinking tea's

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just to let you know people do survive cancer. I did.... and when I was told that I had it I thought my life was over. Well I'm still here
Hey just wondering if anyone else is having a bad luck streak like me and my family,its been on thing after another since September,startedvwith the camper I bought having major siding issues that will cost me more to fix then what it was worth,then mother in

Top Bottom