Seriously now...

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're the idiot with a four wheel drive and you still insist on spinning your tires at every stop light instead of engaging the front end please slap yourself really hard for the rest of us.

Thats all, carry on.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
If you're the idiot with a four wheel drive and you still insist on spinning your tires at every stop light instead of engaging the front end please slap yourself really hard for the rest of us.

Thats all, carry on.

had a guy make a comment to be today about being too big a man to engage my 4wd..........my responce......its a 2wd titan fawktard

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But would that make you a fawktard for buying a 2wd truck :dunno:

Has some dumb azz's a couple years back spin their tires in the Save-on parking lot and they blew out the back window of my wife's mini-van,.. I was not impressed.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Has some dumb azz's a couple years back spin their tires in the Save-on parking lot and they blew out the back window of my wife's mini-van,.. I was not impressed.

Haha, didnt even know they made 2wd trucks anymore (yes I do, just being sacastic) LOL

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, never thought of it that way.....thanks for that...

lol...price was right on the truck, and i know myself too well...4x4 would = fun and a broken truck....have yet to have any problems, with weight in the back i bearly spin on the iciest of roads,m and make it a point not to spin when people are behind me......:beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, never thought of it that way.....thanks for that...

lol...price was right on the truck, and i know myself too well...4x4 would = fun and a broken truck....have yet to have any problems, with weight in the back i bearly spin on the iciest of roads,m and make it a point not to spin when people are behind me......:beer:

When I had my 2wd way back when,.. I just drove around in the winter with a load of sandbags worth about 400lb.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could post some pictures of what it does to you, but have a feeling one of the greenies wouldnt like that :nono:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I could post some pictures of what it does to you, but have a feeling one of the greenies wouldnt like that :nono:

The pics would depend on the graphics. whether or not they would be approved. I would be curious to see them. But might have to delete them as well.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen those plates cut the cab open.
Your body meets steel plate..:nono::nono:Not a good picture.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pics would depend on the graphics. whether or not they would be approved. I would be curious to see them. But might have to delete them as well.

Far too graphic, not only would RK ban me he'd reach out and biotch slap me for doing it.

Plates not properly strapped down in a head on will do a lot of damage to whom ever is sitting in the seat when it comes through the cab. Same as sand bags, salt bags, concrete blocks if not properly secured....

So seriously, what ever you put in the back of your truck do like Plio did, strap it down it's not just the people in the cab of the vehicle that can be injured it's others also.............

whammy

Reaction score
Ya well,, its true ,, ouch ,, oops wont have time for that either,,,, o bye.......

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put my sled in the back of my 2wd truck. That and winter tires it's really not that bad.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been stuck behind 2wd cars no winter tires spining trying to get up small slopes lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 250-300 speel plate i lay in the box.....doesnt take up any room or move around

bolt it down! straps dont hold plate.....I saw a friend that hit the ditch and his piece of plate went throught the box ,through the cab and broke his seat off the floor and just pinned him to the steering wheel I bet if he was going 10 mph faster he would have been dead! just my 2 cents!

Last edited:
Top Bottom