Sea doo lift/deck

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have an ambitious friend that wants to get out and enjoy the summer this year. He has a Dodge quad cab with a 5.7 hemi...6.5' box i think and a trail bike.

Last week he bought a 17' Rattler Toy Hauler.

Here's the deal....

He'd like to buy a Sea Doo and haul it on his truck while pulling his trailer at the same time. He'd also like to buy a sled next winter so the deck he's looking for should be multipurpose for sleds/quads/sea doos.

He knows he a little limited...ok maybe a lot.. with his truck but would rather not buy a new one if he can help it.

Anyone have any suggestions or know of anyone that could build something for him??

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen advertisements for these hydraulic decks. Wouldn't be a big deal to have it do both. A half ton might be a little light for this set up though. Starts you off in the right direction though. :) :beer:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZeYKjvpjKs[/media]

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have an ambitious friend that wants to get out and enjoy the summer this year. He has a Dodge quad cab with a 5.7 hemi...6.5' box i think and a trail bike.

Last week he bought a 17' Rattler Toy Hauler.

Here's the deal....

He'd like to buy a Sea Doo and haul it on his truck while pulling his trailer at the same time. He'd also like to buy a sled next winter so the deck he's looking for should be multipurpose for sleds/quads/sea doos.

He knows he a little limited...ok maybe a lot.. with his truck but would rather not buy a new one if he can help it.

Anyone have any suggestions or know of anyone that could build something for him??

If your talking 4stroke newer seadoos..he ant gunna do it with that truck. they are 1300# each, plus deck, plus wife, plus dog, plus gas!

Top Bottom