Save Nordegg from the NDP

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So why don't they just invest into grand cache and keep it going?

project-location-20170510103927.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fyi, meeting feb 7 at 7pm at Dovercourt hall, with Rimbey/Rocky/Sundre MLA Jason Nixon. on the NDP Wildland park.

call your own MLA member and let them know what you think and find out what they think!!!!!

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bighorn Open House

Jason Nixon U.C.P. MLA for Rimbey/Rocky/Sundre is hosting an open house on the proposed changes to the Bighorn Backcountry.

Feb 7, 2018 7p.m. Dovercourt Hall. (South from Rocky on hwy22)

I know this is a copy of the above posts, but we'd best be there to get our voices heard.

Don

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow dad was this where you camped in 1999, sure is great!
nolan_conway_4.jpg

THANKS goes to NDP

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For EVERYONE that enjoys the Eastern Slopes of the Rockies. Ranging from Southern to Northern Alberta. Addressing, off roaders, ATV's, cyclists, campers, guiders/outfitters, hikers/climbers, skiers, snowmobilers, horse enthusiasts.
We are in danger of losing our rights to enjoy our beautiful backcountry!
Multitudes of people have gotten together to fight for our rights, but that isn't enough. We NEED you to step up as well. Join us at one or both of the meetings to discuss a plan of action. The closing of Castle Mountain is just the start of what will come if we don't band together. Let's keep our freedom and right to enjoy these beautiful places.
MEETING NOTICE- Share this as much as possible!
Place - Innisfail Legion Boardroom
Date - Monday February 5, 2018
Time - 7:00 PM

Speaker - Cal Rakach - Alberta off Highway Vehicle Association
Cal sits on the committee consulting with the government on the proposed closures

MEETING NOTICE -
Place - Dovercourt Hall - (half way between Rocky Mountain House and Caroline on HWY 22)
Date - Wednesday February 7, 2018
Time - 7:00 PM

MLA, Jason Nixon will be in attendance

Cal Rakach

Reaction score
Howdy folks, I'm going to direct you to the Dover Court Open House. The Innisfail event is the local Fish and Game meeting and I am not sure is open to the public. The Legion Board room is a real small room holding maybe 50 people shoulder to shoulder. My message will be the exact same at each meeting...actually Innisfail will be a practice with a smaller crowd. Dovercourt is open to the public and is looking to be a full house spilling out into the parking lot. Everyone's concern and enthusiasm is greatly appreciated. In any case please be respectful.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best that money can buy. you can buy any opinion you want from what i see!

Top Bottom