Save Nordegg from the NDP

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nordegg area

For those not on Facebook , same thing as Medler posted. Another proposal for a park !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
y2y alberta headwaters sponsor. they want to turn everything west of FTR into a no access by anyone wilderness park, no hunting, no horseback, no hiking, no ohv's no bicycles no fishing, just a no go place. once it is gone folks it is gone. get involved now.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Nordegg area

That post I have talks about blocking oil Seems that could be part of their plan. Read it

Edit. Guess you can’t see the comments

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
We have the best guy ever on our side in George Clark. Check out his website

HEADS UP ALBERTA.

The NDP led by Rachel Notley and Shannon Phillips have not stopped their decades long attempts to shutdown Alberta Oil & Gas. Pipeline protests, Oilsands Divestment and now the trump card.

Yellowstone to Yukon also known as Y2Y is a decade plus long initiative that Shannon & Rachel are both heavily involved in along with their good buddy Harvey Locke. The intent of this initiative is to halt all activities along the foothill and mountain ranges from Yellowstone north on up to Alaska. Basically making it a wildlife preserve closed permanently.

Thus preventing both resource development AND any pipeline Right of Ways from getting approval. The only thing they would let thru unopposed would be massive powerlines that we would be forced to pay for to take Site C Hydro power to replace our closed powerplants. We will not even be allowed to develop most of these excellent Oil and Gas opportunities identified by Peters & Co in the linked JWN article as our most competitive to the US possibilities!

Right now Off Highway Recreational Vehicle users are the only ones fighting this Y2Y blockade being imposed in Alberta by Environment Minister Shannon Phillips with full support from Premier Rachel Notley. They appointed a Professor from the University of Victoria in 2016 as Alberta's Chief Scientist and he has been busy rolling out the complete shutdown of future market access for Alberta Oil ever since.

Don't take my word for it. Google Alberta "Y2Y" for yourself and start reading. Share this and other posts, start raising awareness before it's too late please & thanks.

George Clark, Founder
Albertans First Patriots
AlbertansFirst@shaw.ca

Link to JWN story here:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup follow the money, otherwise how would y2y get the money to pay the natives, all the protesters, (sorry they don't do it for free). yes i can see the usa oil giants wanting to keep alberta under control.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Nordegg area

I refuse to be shut out of the West country

So I ordered 2 All season pack Camels from Siberia.

They come factory with 2 fuel tanks, goat skin knee pads when the slip on ice, and come with owners manual written in Arabic.

Do Lua A Bic Sheek Bar Her Rum.
This means "Whoooow There Partner, of course I could of got the saying wrong since I might of read the instructions up side-down. LOL

I bet there is no rules or regulations in Alberta regarding a Snow Flake like my self from riding my Camel "2 Stroke Steve" along the Eastern Slopes.

Dosen't realy matter since Steve can't read, and he doesn't like Forestry Trucks with bright lights, he's been known to kick in grills and lean against pick-up truck doors.
Kind of a contanker-us old bugger he is.

The other Camel's name is Walley. He's kind of a ding bat/ care free, and dumb as a sack of hammers,,, no disrespect too hammers with challanges. Ha.

Yuppers. 2018 is looking pretty good.

Lem Lamb, Steve, and Walley touring the West country looking for,,, looking for,,, uhhhhhh,,, looking for icecream & popsicle shops.

Blazing Yellow suit with bells on my slippers.

Let's get out there and ride, that's what counts, if we don't fit into Alberta, then the time has come to change the land scape.

Life is grand if we think out side the box.

I hope these Camel's like wearing snow shoes. LOL

Lem on the wild side of yes I can.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
filled out another letter to nutley,

JUST GONNA SEND IT

Top Bottom