Saturday Onoway area ride.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Alright, thanks to Beaver I now have lots of room for staging/parking. the front field has an area about 80' x 60' cleared and there is lots of room in the yard as well... if your bringin a 24' trailer on a mega-cab truck you might wanna show up sooner than later to get turned around. decks and 2 place trailers are easy.

There are 5 including arlene and I confirmed... post in here who will be here. I will pm directions to people.

I would like to leave my place around 10-ish... Show up anytime after 9.
Far as route goes...I figure a nice ride up 43 to the grizzly trail then north from there, lots of open fields and drifts. We will stop for a fire and lunch and I will be burning chit in the fire pit when we get back for those who want to stick around for beverages.

Weather is supposed to be awesome...

And again I'd like to throw out a "thanks bud" to Beaver for the parking areas.

yard.jpg

yard2.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anybody pulling a tobogan I can ride in?

If the poo was running right you could take it... figure we can fix a clutch on a friday night????? I can pick up the choke assembly... but without knowing what I need for the clutch it's hard to pick up parts....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the poo was running right you could take it... figure we can fix a clutch on a friday night????? I can pick up the choke assembly... but without knowing what I need for the clutch it's hard to pick up parts....

Just go to the poo dealer and tell him you want to rebuild the clutch and give you what you need. They should be able to give you what you need.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Think I'm workin anyway....If I'm not I'll sit at Booger's with a big bottle and keep the fire goin!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Think I'm workin anyway....If I'm not I'll sit at Booger's with a big bottle and keep the fire goin!!!

Jesse is gonna dig out the old poo 400 after school today... if I can get it out of it's white casket and on the right side of the fence it will be available... it is a classic you know....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit you got a nicer staging area than trailseekers now:eek:

groomed trails?

if the kid had a little more exp. we would probably join. but being her first time by herself i think ditches would be a little intimidating. maybe next time.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
chit you got a nicer staging area than trailseekers now:eek:

groomed trails?

if the kid had a little more exp. we would probably join. but being her first time by herself i think ditches would be a little intimidating. maybe next time.

he went ahead and finished up the front field afterwards so it's even bigger now than in the pic.....:d:d

In my opinion she'd be fine.... there would be lots of people to lend a hand and lots of tracks to follow in.... we've taken many a first time rider out with us and haven't lost one yet.....

But I understand where your comming from....:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So another 28footer with a megacab might be a little tricky in there

Eventually you loose turning radius..... if everyone was comfortable backing in I could fit 6-7 megacab & 28' combo deals....

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to join you guys for a ride.. What time do you expect to be back ? I just have to be home by a certain time (that the wife has not told me yet) because she is performing in a show tommorow night.:beer:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in... If there is room.Just need some directions please.. What would a guy need besides some lunch and goodies ?

Top Bottom