S&M Members Post Your Vids!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha...AWESOME vids guys! effin love watching "real" peeps tearin it up!! keep em coming! can you believe this isnt a sticky yet??? disappointing....

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long did that take to shovel out?
30-45min...not long at all considering. that includes spinning it around down there....both walked away with soakers..lol

EmEight

Reaction score
After I asked I noticed your other thread. Killer pix. Some of my best memories of sledding are from trips that have gone horribly bad. My first day of riding boulder I had to get my sled helli lifted out. But the day was epic. Thats a trip i will never forget.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After I asked I noticed your other thread. Killer pix. Some of my best memories of sledding are from trips that have gone horribly bad. My first day of riding boulder I had to get my sled helli lifted out. But the day was epic. Thats a trip i will never forget.

holy chit! you nailed it tho....good times! really...is there ever a bad day sleddin?? lol

more vids:

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
himark i like how at 2.03 in the second vid you have three options and you pick the best one love it man

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slut: love your vids man!! you always have some deadly pow! keep em coming...wud love to ride with ya..:beer:

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Vids HiMark, It takes skills to get into those high quality stucks. Its good to see others who are well practiced shovelers.

man...i am DEADLY with a shovel....LOL. my best attribute...i should put it on a resume!! thanks for the props! honestly, im an average rider in my group....below average really. Krash on here...could go pro if he didnt only ride 25 days a year....

love ridin with guys that are better than you...keeps ya humble and always wanting to do better!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
himark i like how at 2.03 in the second vid you have three options and you pick the best one love it man

LMAO...ya the best one for video carnage!! bwahahhaha....fackin rookie mistake there!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man if ur ever in vale/blue,revy or sica give me a pm down for ridin whenever...

slut: love your vids man!! you always have some deadly pow! keep em coming...wud love to ride with ya..:beer:

Top Bottom