S&M Members Post Your Vids!

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i always where my tether after this..
it was a total right off,,,

+1 on always wearing the tether!

revy part 3 - sledding boulder mountian revelstoke - YouTube

earlier in the day he had a little stick stuck in the frog skin on the intake. pulled it out and tossed it away. at the end of the day on this line his throttle stucked wide open. he had the presence of mind to hit the kill switch before stepping off. turned out that stick broke off and worked its way into the air box and up into the butter fly in the throttle body where it caused a wide open throttle. if he didnt hit the kill switch it would have taken off like a rocket when ladding on the skiis.probably would have smoke a tree at full speed. he bought a tether the next trip......

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice vid anthony,,,,i always where my tether after this..
Why you should wear your tether
i
t was a total right off,,,

man that sucks big time!!! i like you reaction tho..."FAWK"

guys, use the video option...ur vids will come up on the page. easier for peeps to view em....try it out...

man, some GREAT vids...keep em comin. getting looks from the ol lady already....LOL. she says to me..."is that ALL you do is watch sled vids...braap this and Braaaap that...its all i hear" LMAO...

ya, wtf?? lol

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25 replies...350+ views in under 24 hours....

pretty sure there is interest here....mods should at the very least make this a sticky...

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Himark,,thats way easier.

man that sucks big time!!! i like you reaction tho..."FAWK"

guys, use the video option...ur vids will come up on the page. easier for peeps to view em....try it out...

man, some GREAT vids...keep em comin. getting looks from the ol lady already....LOL. she says to me..."is that ALL you do is watch sled vids...braap this and Braaaap that...its all i hear" LMAO...

ya, wtf?? lol

Top Bottom