S&M Members Post Your Vids!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me what you're using to shoot above your head? I had my camera mounted on my helmet but I can't stop looking side to side and the video gets hard to watch.
Thanks.

not sure what p slut uses but a lot of peepes use their shovel handle sticking out your pack above your head,, thats why it moves a bit more..... works pretty good

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just what jt said,my shovel is mounted on the outside of my pack,then i just extend it to the max,go pro mount duct taped to handle..works deadly..

snowho

Reaction score
Great video! Like the sound of the sleds working and great music choice too. Seems like most of the videos now are POV go pro's which I hate. Keep em coming.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video! Like the sound of the sleds working and great music choice too. Seems like most of the videos now are POV go pro's which I hate. Keep em coming.

thanks, im starting feeling that way about pov videos too. thats why im trying to shoot more hand held stuff. it helps too when you forget your go pro video card at home like i did... lol. hence the no go pro footage....

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man did I ever miss out I had the opportunity to take one up for myself and ride it for a week but i turned it down!

Wow yeah, I would have taken that up in a heart beat! I donno if they would have gotten the sled back though... haha.

Top Bottom