S&M Golden ride

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
The S&M position for this ride is that you must have all the avey. equipment but no drinking. So there will be quite a few people that have little or no avey. training but they have all the right stuff :rolleyes: but you won't let me have one beer with lunch ;) . Sorry but I just don't get it , even the RCMP will let me have one beer and drive but if I have a beer I can't ride a sled. It is your ride and your rules and I will leave my beer for lunch at the room.:twocents:. It sound like a good ride and I will see you in Golden

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The ASA has a Zero Tolerance rule on their trails and I've never seen a club member on a club ride having a drink.

The problem will never be one beer, it's the person who goes over the limit that has me worried. If someone were to get injured on the ride I don't want it on my mind that booze may have caused it. So having no booze on the ride eliminates the chance of this happeing. Now after the ride, that completely different...have at er boys and girls, and I'm there with ya.

Thanks for your feedback, it's apperciated.

It's going to be a great ride. Hopefully the committee will get so time to get started on the plans pretty soon.

Cheerz.

The S&M position for this ride is that you must have all the avey. equipment but no drinking. So there will be quite a few people that have little or no avey. training but they have all the right stuff :rolleyes: but you won't let me have one beer with lunch ;) . Sorry but I just don't get it , even the RCMP will let me have one beer and drive but if I have a beer I can't ride a sled. It is your ride and your rules and I will leave my beer for lunch at the room.:twocents:. It sound like a good ride and I will see you in Golden

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Well said Sledbunny. It's also all of that extra wieght that you have to carry.
Steve

Top Bottom