Rzr turbo vs. Maverick turbo

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 800's...lol On a different note, I really miss the 700cc class sleds, the 700's just seemed to work really good to me.

More responsive than an 800.

:beer:
Not a sled guy at all ... Off topic , but what's the best sled you have ever owned / rode ? Relatively stock , not custom one of...?
Just curious ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a sled guy at all ... Off topic , but what's the best sled you have ever owned / rode ? Relatively stock , not custom one of...?
Just curious ...

Best was my 2014 Freeride made by BRP. Getting a new Freeride for this season. I see where you are going with this, but no brand wars here... haha

I don't think Polaris is handling this situation very well though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the best was the 2012 freeride?!?!? Well once the xm mods were done lol

Everyone has a different opinion I guess. The new 850 might be the best now, 1st year is always sketchy.

I know BRP had been testing it outside of Revy for a few seasons now, so I wouldn't be scared to buy one.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best was my 2014 Freeride made by BRP. Getting a new Freeride for this season. I see where you are going with this, but no brand wars here... haha

What would be the proper way to handle like I stated I personally think Polaris should be providing a replacement while the rzr turbo safety issues are dealt with. Besides color any major upgrade on a 2017 freeride vs the 2014?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has a different opinion I guess. The new 850 might be the best now, 1st year is always sketchy.

I know BRP had been testing it outside of Revy for a few seasons now, so I wouldn't be scared to buy one.
correction Sicamous

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would be the proper way to handle like I stated I personally think Polaris should be providing a replacement while the rzr turbo safety issues are dealt with. Besides color any major upgrade on a 2017 freeride vs the 2014?

I think Polaris should buy them back if they can't fix them in a timely manner. No major changes on the Freeride besides Color

correction Sicamous

Last time I checked Malakwa is inbetween Revelstoke and Sicamous but really not that important. Fact is they test them in BC. Not sure about Polaris?

Guess they test them down in Colorado.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No brand wars at all , I would or could care or know much less about sleds ...lol

I meant everyone has had a machine that just fit / works ... You know . It's just a good fit !
On the other hand , also a ride that just sucks and piss 's you off big time ....

my thoughts were I can't help but wonder subconsciously, if this will sway your opinions on the perception of various machines you cross paths with ....
That is all.

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Polaris should buy them back if they can't fix them in a timely manner. No major changes on the Freeride besides Color

Last time I checked Malakwa is inbetween Revelstoke and Sicamous but really not that important. Fact is they test them in BC. Not sure about Polaris?

Guess they test them down in Colorado.
Maybe Chile as well they do r and d a little bit south down the road from me as well. Your refund solution to the turbo rzr would be neat but I am not sure if any motor sports or automotive company has ever done that.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Chile as well they do r and d a little bit south down the road from me as well. Your refund solution to the turbo rzr would be neat but I am not sure if any motor sports or automotive company has ever done that.

I think Volkswagen is buying their diesel cars back in the US and that's just over emission fraud.

Polaris's "stop ride" is a unique situation that I've personally never seen before. Has that ever happened before in the automotive world?

Not my call anyway, so we'll see how it pans out. Glad I don't have one.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Volkswagen is buying their diesel cars back in the US and that's just over emission fraud.

Polaris's "stop ride" is a unique situation that I've personally never seen before. Has that ever happened before in the automotive world?

Not my call anyway, so we'll see how it pans out. Glad I don't have one.

I think gm just had a advisory not to drive some of there trucks and SUVs do to the welds on the radius arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Volkswagen paid one hellva fine. The ceo resigned because he gave the ok on how to fool the emissions test. You have sparked my curiously about what happened to the cars.

Ford had an issue with the rear windshield wiper motor starting on fire my friend lost his and even though it was parked outside it spread enough to catch his garage on fire. I believe as far as I know insurance covered the losses not ford

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One would think that many companies have had the recall thing over the past years.

Any-who.

It is only fair that one asks them selves if it is wise to own a new product on the market in today's day in age, for some folks yes as we are told that countless hours and years have gone into research before it was put on show room floors,,, Hummm this makes us/me wonder if there is something that is not being said since its a one way conversation.

I ask my self before digging into my purse, Ha. Is my hard earned cash going to get the best bang for the buck on this new too the market unit.

Weather it be $10 or $200 thou makes me wonder since it cost time, money, trust, and after thoughts when the letter shows up stating recall.

Are we/I taking a crap shoot at first and second year units that are classed as toys in today's market place.

Are the manufacturers and dealers telling us the truth about their product and will they resolve any issues that arise in a orderly and speedy fashion if something was too occur.

Perhaps it is up to us too ask these questions and in writing before digging into our pockets from here on in.

Let's call it wizer action to us, better at business, keeping the word houner and trust alive.

Much more missing on my post as I share this idea of many other ways we might choose too find plans that work for others and my self

Pal Don looking at 4 corners of a round box !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bpr seems to be the new found religion! Last year it was something else! Next year it may be allah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess this ****ty economy saved my life seeing as I bought an 11 rather than the turbo which would probably be parked in the garage if it was busy!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will soon see what the hype is about on the new X3....

I heard lots of delays on artic cats new XX wildcat might back up
release dates ....
Lots of talk of a new Honda sport SXS as well.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they make a sxs similar to how this worked for me.

I miss this thing.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wholly crap butter man, the price tag is fairly high.

Guess I'll stick too frugal Ondaatje, Ha.

Top Bottom