Rollin Coal?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong but it seems like these people are driving up the price of the old 12 valve trucks. Kinda sucks for the guy that just wants one for a work or farm truck when meanwhile people are willing to pay over 10g for say an early 90's dodge because they could crank up the fuel for some smoke.

That's not what's driving up the cost. The cost is driven up because the drivetrains last forever and a far easier and cheaper to work on than the new stuff.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling coal is fun, I prefer to do it at every stop light during rush hour when I just get off site in my jacked up f350 with the sled deck on and monster stickers all over the back window, I look even cooler doing it with my white oakleys on and my sledding goggles hanging from the rearview mirror. I always like to drive around with my sled on the deck during the summer while I roll coal, I find with the sled on there my awesomely tuned diesel puts out way more coal than normal which is essential for picking up chicks. I'll have to try the plastic bag thing over the air filter, maybe that will make me roll even more coal. I also found out that when I have my 50" rigid light bar on during the day I can get more head turns while I roll coal.

Crying!! :rolling:

*Buys white Oakleys. Hangs unused 509's from rear view in Yukon*
*Beats chicks off with a stick*

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bnorth is right that the drive trains were pretty well made in the old 12 valve's.
I know a guy that had over 1 million on his when it was parked and replaced with
a new truck.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooo ...

that vid of the white dodge ...

the dog in the back looked like it breathed far too much flumes n stuff eh ???

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its nice for when you have some rich guy in a BMW tail gating you.....hehehe >:)

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its nice for when you have some rich guy in a BMW tail gating you.....hehehe >:)

Most of the trucks in the "show your ride thread" are worth more than an average BMW. More like rich truck guys...

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to roll coal in my 12v and I black out every intersection! Oh and I like to roll coal on people as they walk their dogs

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you think it's nice to smoke someone out just cause they have more money than you? Especially when they haven't done anything to you? That goes against your beliefs your always preaching on this site.

No kidding!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to roll coal in my 12v and I black out every intersection! Oh and I like to roll coal on people as they walk their dogs

Your an insult to the diesel world and
People who actually use Diesels for work and their purpose...

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you think it's nice to smoke someone out just cause they have more money than you? Especially when they haven't done anything to you? That goes against your beliefs your always preaching on this site.

okay seriously Everyone on this site needs to take a pill or something and calm down and not take everything so damn seriously......just saying

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stock hp but I have my pump cranked so I roll coal!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stock hp but I have my pump cranked so I roll coal!

good old 12 valves eh! want more power? grab a screw driver! No deletes or computers needed. best diesel engine ever put in a truck in my opinion

mxracer14

Reaction score
My diesel is quite highly tuned for a 6.5L lol it will only puff a cloud on the highest fuel setting till the turbo catches up. Then its clear sailing and HOLD ON!

Top Bottom