Rollin Coal?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You've obviously never owned a first gen, they're fun trucks but too damn smoky.

Had a first gen work truck in the 90's. It smoked a bit but nothing like that. Definitely couldn't do burnouts on anything but wet grass lol.

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure most of you "guys" don't like a ill' black smoke comin out of the tailpipe!

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling coal is fun, I prefer to do it at every stop light during rush hour when I just get off site in my jacked up f350 with the sled deck on and monster stickers all over the back window, I look even cooler doing it with my white oakleys on and my sledding goggles hanging from the rearview mirror. I always like to drive around with my sled on the deck during the summer while I roll coal, I find with the sled on there my awesomely tuned diesel puts out way more coal than normal which is essential for picking up chicks. I'll have to try the plastic bag thing over the air filter, maybe that will make me roll even more coal. I also found out that when I have my 50" rigid light bar on during the day I can get more head turns while I roll coal.
Hahahahaha

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rollin coal is comparable to the link below.This will kick things up a notch.
See how many guy's get their panties in a know over it.lol
Don't Be a Fag - YouTube

Girl's take "selfies" and post them on facebook to get attention, (some) guy's
blow smoke or rev their engine at a red light to get attention.

Frig this made me laugh!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No no its cool, please post some videos of you blowing smoke so we can all be impressed.

However this is pretty humorous
Umm Excuse me mam....Do you smoke? - YouTube

No it's not funny bud. That's the definition of a-hole and giving those of us with diesel's a bad name.
As bad as people doing donuts in a gravel parking lot full of vehicles.
Grow up man.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's another one of these vids showing some douche bags doing the same thing along some hwy during a cycling event. Every time the dildo gets ahead of a pack of cyclists he turns it on.
Dickheads like that should be lined up against a wall.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The orallers of the coal, always seem to be the same guys that claim they have 800hp trucks, yet won't ever bring them to the track or put them on the dyno.

Guess they are too busy doing burnouts and donuts in the parking lot.

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone loses their minds when someone rolls a little coal!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's so mainstream Now. It used to be an old truck puking black and that was normal. Now people with brand new trucks can "roll coal" and everyone thinks it's so cool to "roll coal". What half of these people don't understand is that you can make more Power by actually using the diesel that your just partially burning and sending it out the pipe. Send more air to that engine and I bet your notice less coal and more Power. A properly set up diesel doesn't roll explosive amounts of black, tuners want to utilizes that diesel to its full potential.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong but it seems like these people are driving up the price of the old 12 valve trucks. Kinda sucks for the guy that just wants one for a work or farm truck when meanwhile people are willing to pay over 10g for say an early 90's dodge because they could crank up the fuel for some smoke.

Top Bottom