Rollin Coal?

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine puf's a little with the chip and larger injector's,BUT the chip is always in the medium setting
and I don't roll any unless I'm pulling my trailer and I shift at too low of an RPM.
Fuel is too expensive to blast it out the pipe,and rolling coal in traffic is kinda gay.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My trucks old, "rolling white fog" doesn't sound nearly as cool as "rolling coal".

Reactions: Rek

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only time its cool is in a Peterbilt!! stacks in pickup boxes is super lame. blowin smoke just means soot to wash off whatever im pulling!

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling coal is fun, I prefer to do it at every stop light during rush hour when I just get off site in my jacked up f350 with the sled deck on and monster stickers all over the back window, I look even cooler doing it with my white oakleys on and my sledding goggles hanging from the rearview mirror. I always like to drive around with my sled on the deck during the summer while I roll coal, I find with the sled on there my awesomely tuned diesel puts out way more coal than normal which is essential for picking up chicks. I'll have to try the plastic bag thing over the air filter, maybe that will make me roll even more coal. I also found out that when I have my 50" rigid light bar on during the day I can get more head turns while I roll coal.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about coal, but I once knew a girl who could roll her own tampons....she was tough.....she could even suck start her Harley.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389391750951.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389391750951.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 271

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to live on the farm.

We used wood and coal to heat the milk shed and a room in the barn..

this was a lot of years ago.

My grandpa rolled his own cigarettes players papers and Tabocco

so I rolled a bit of coal in the stoves.

Not it the stupid idea of using a truck.

Just my opinion.

Top Bottom