Rocky/Nordegg riding

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should be a group therapy session clinic for us in need of snow, Frig this must be what a crack head feels like without crack Twitch twitch LMAO

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not lying one bit on the amazing snow out here fellas. We have put over 200km on in the last three days from Alder Flats west to camp nine and north to Brazeau. Over 2 feet just jump on rose creek and follow north or south u will find enough to play. I know two feet isn't alot but it's more then ur gonna find anywhere else for local snow.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not lying one bit on the amazing snow out here fellas. We have put over 200km on in the last three days from Alder Flats west to camp nine and north to Brazeau. Over 2 feet just jump on rose creek and follow north or south u will find enough to play. I know two feet isn't alot but it's more then ur gonna find anywhere else for local snow.

We used to head that way just for day rips cuz we never usually get poo all here in RD/SL area

Catmandu...

Reaction score
I have just landed in Nordegg, gonna spend a few hours checking it out tomorrow before moving along into BC.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boundary area may be your best bet then, may need to remove a few downded trees etc. saw axe may be the tool.

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard reports of around 2 ft west of cow lake near the prairie creek baseline area. I know you still nedd to watch for land mines but is the 2ft fairly accurate.

jetcheker

Reaction score
We were out this week west of prairie creek campsite, staged at the swan lake turn off and theres only 18" at best. Good for a quick fix but a false sense of security as its the landmine motherload.

Top Bottom