Rocky/Nordegg riding

sled78

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone out there has any info on the riding conditions out there,,,enough snow out that? or if its still to early:twocents:

Fuel Fire

Reaction score
should have enough by the end of the night, snowing like a **** ***. This area gets windblown fast so gotta pick your days after a big dump.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14 + inches of snow west of caroline. snowing big flakes, just no base so ya may do some damage.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i do. hehe

also there is 2 ft of powder snow west of caroline, at the 16-11 campsite. sleds everywhere. friggin work, oh ya i ride a sled out there. hehe

Fuel Fire

Reaction score
ok, now cause this area blows in more ways then one.... i was out today and its not bad if you pick your spots. Some wind protected fields got lots of snow if you want to practice some tight turns ect, pipelines got good snow, watch out for those landmine stumps that take out a-arms ( I hit one bad, i can live with the damage), and the high peaks are like a gravel road. Wind blown, and lots of big rocks, no ok boulders. yeah....
if you like burning gas to plow the pipeline ( i do in between trips to BC) then its good now....

sled78

Reaction score
Thanx fellas, good to here, just got back from revy yesterday, rode frisbey and boulder and what a disappointment-tracked out everywhere, but had bluebird sky for 2 days

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Rode knee high fresh out by nordegg yesterday. It was real good

Last edited:

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so is that knee deep total or knee deep fresh on top of a base. Where abouts by nordegg. I have been north on the trunk road in the blackstone area. how were the land mines.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Knee deep with about 6 inch base. There were a few stumps I hit and a few of the other guys. It was the best fresh so far I have rode this year( even going to golden twice).

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

CanadianZ71

Reaction score
Where abouts does a guy stage out that way? Lookin got get the rust off and have a little fun.

shot.JPG

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U could stage at the trunk road and ride either west or east from there. We unloaded at harlick ( 10km north of the highway .. harlick is the corner ).

sled78

Reaction score
FML!!!!! thats awesome, nice to see some fresh out there, gonna be heading out that way on sunday, thanx for the pic, I'd post some but you'd all be sad of the conditions out at Revy

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was the odd tree down. Had worse rides on the quads with trees down. That's what a loose limit strap is for. Wheelies right over

Top Bottom