Rock Tamers mud Flaps

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at bring in some of these Mud Flap systems to help protect the toys.They go around your 2" receiver hitch.Fully adjustable for width and height.Looking at approx $334.37 for them. PM if your interested in ordering one.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey your Purple,thanks for supporting the site Deril.
catmando!

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of how its attached.

Attachments

• nkn3 0.jpg
    nkn3 0.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 88

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother in law also owns a truck accessory shop, he recently put these on his jacked up Ford to protect the new fifth wheel and as like XSYOURRIDE mentioned they are sweet, lots of adjustment with that mounting style. In the pic of the mount i do like that little foot step tucked away on the corner, hardly know it there but yet usefull.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are very cool.... Will you be stocking them in the fall?? Will probably order one in the fall for the sled trailer!
Give me call in the fall ,I'll set you up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking flaps and by the the picture look well made, I would be interested as I have already put some rock dimples in my new trailer's front end even with the lower aluminum checker plate guard. Damm those Dunlops!

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i picked up a set for mine and they work good, and look good to. would recommend anyone to get a set. very tough ,not cheaply made, and they come with all tools to install to .

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set and would recommend them to anyone who is towing. Install and set is easy; Less than an hour.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to love the Big Guys.Not raining on my sunshine ,I talked to my supplier today about this issue.The problem is these big guys buy 5000 of these parts direct from the manufactor and sell them at whole sale price and screw the whole saler and the retailer.I won't lie here's my price as a retailer that I pay from my supplier $286 and I'm selling to S & M members for $334 and other truck accessory companys I know for a fact are sell at almost $400 if not more.I talked to guy 3 weeks ago he paid $450 for his.You get Peavy mart buys 5000 than sends them out across canada to there stores and sells at less than whole sale price.How can you compete.I compete by looking after people as honestly as I can and by being straight up front.
Sorry for the rant!!!!

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personlay dont mind spending a little more some times to help suport the smaller guys. I try to stay away from the big guys like pevey mart, I dont like the service I get from them. But the Rock Tamer mud flaps look like they would work good at keeping rock from hitting your trailor then bouncing back and denting your tail gate.

Top Bottom