rivet gun's'

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

SO what rivet guns do you guys all us? Looking for the style that the factor uses. But have NO CLUE what im looking for. ( as in yamaha, or CR racing) ANY help would rock.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought the air one from princess auto ... works good and it was cheap

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 air The only way to go.:beer:

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X4. To do the big rivets you need to drill out one of the inserts for the gun....but the gun pulls 'em easy.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X5 for the PA air rivet gun. I was going to buy a Blue Point, but I figured I'd try a cheapo first....close to 5000 rivets later, it hasn't missed a beat.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and when it breaks just take it back for a new one. never had a problem with returns even as far back as 8 years, without a receipt.

x2. I just took a manual tire changer back today that I bought 8 months ago...no questions asked. They have it all figured out, I took back an $80 item, and came out of there an additional $250 lighter in the wallet.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2. I just took a manual tire changer back today that I bought 8 months ago...no questions asked. They have it all figured out, I took back an $80 item, and came out of there an additional $250 lighter in the wallet.

It's so nice when you can waltz in with a faulty product and there's no questions asked. You feel much better spending more money in the place.

Top Bottom