Riding on the Blindman

LeinaD

Reaction score
We will be trying to get out as often as we can over the holidays if you are down this way.

I may have to take you up on the offer we'll see if I can round someone up to drive down there with me. I don't know many people that ride so I'm always eager to meet new people.

wolverine68

Reaction score
While we are on the topic of riding on the rivers, perhaps we should bring up some safety issues.
Of coarse we all know about the hazards of thin ice, I feel a serious hazard is meeting on coming traffic in the corners. Many of the corners are blind, making it impossible to see oncoming traffic.
We all enjoy doing 70-80 kph, drifting sideways around the corners, until we meet another atv, side by side or snow machine.

So lets all play safe and enjoy the riding.
That's why the rivers are best at night. It's easy to see on coming headlights.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
i pass the loading spot on 2a daily, seems to always be a vehicle or two in there. i may go down someday when i have someone else to go with. won't test it out without someone else that has a winch

Jimbow007

Reaction score
Went out today and will be heading out again on Sunday. Let me know if anyone else wants to ride on Sunday

LeinaD

Reaction score
Went out today and will be heading out again on Sunday. Let me know if anyone else wants to ride on Sunday

I will be going to the Alberta beach atv rally on Sunday :p never been to a rally before I wanna check it out

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There'll be a handful of us on the Blindman Sunday. Might venture off towards Bentley for a Monkey Top ceasar.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u drivin the new truck on the blindman grub?

Nope, haven't picked it up yet. We're finally getting the RZR's out of the shop....had the freakin things for 4 months or so, haven't put a mile on them.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A person better get on the river NOW..........we had cold temp for it to frezze good the last 2 weeks ...............BUT now it getting warm out there !! Almost + temps !!! Hopefully this means spring is coming !! Got to love Alberta weather ! LOL

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There'll be a handful of us on the Blindman Sunday. Might venture off towards Bentley for a Monkey Top ceasar.

If we come out one day.. Where is the best staging area????

Thanks

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we come out one day.. Where is the best staging area????

Thanks

Right from my house. I'm about 6 minutes from the river....we've been known to have a few snorts in the shop afterwards.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a group of us riding the river to MT tomorrow also. Getting on the river at the C&E trail bridge about 11 am

Jimbow007

Reaction score
And few of us are taking off at noon, from the 2A heading towards the monkey top.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u bringin killer val, hear she don't like being called a puss. for what it's worth the staging area at the hwy 2A crossing is rather small. lots of guys stage out by the monkey top salloon. no idea where grubbies play house is though.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A bunch of us are heading out tomorrow from 2a to the monkey top
sleds,quads and sxs

Top Bottom