Riding In Revy

duch17

Reaction score
Revy is probably my favorite riding area and i was wondering what makes it the place for everybody to keep comming back.

Revster

Reaction score
Revy is probably my favorite riding area and i was wondering what makes it the place for everybody to keep comming back.

Our group from Manitoba made our first trip to the Mountains last year and after much research we picked Revy as our destination and we loved it. Although we want to make it an annual even going somewhere else every year we decided that we needed to go back to Revy one more year since we didn't even get to see everything that there was to offer.

I loved the variety of riding and all of the open areas. And for us rookies you can't beat a groomed trail that takes you right to the top.

The icing on the cake was the peeler bar in town!!!:beer:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
untouched powder....basin after basin....wide open throttle for minutes vs seconds...and Zala's!!!!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is the thought of riding powder in for the most part safe inviroment, hitting the parking lot and enjoying a cold beer or rum(dobir)and laughing about what was another great day of Revy ridin wide open and not having to worry about Crowness landmines we find around here.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with all of you....the drive to and from Revy is "always" a treat....:d Makes for interesting chat along the way. Then of course there is the best steak ever at "Zala's"....the greatest of the Rocky Mountains you could ever dream of...the wide openness, powder, all levels of fun for everyone in every group. Grizzly pub has the best ever nachos and free UFC fight nights.....Love it all and will continue going back for ever and a day....

Enjoy all you first timers....

Gromit

Reaction score
Don't forget the people!! The locals are awesome. :Snowmobile1:They probably think it's the altitude and thin oxygen level that us makes Albertans:bullrider: drive that crazy highway over and over and over again. The nightrides are fun, Herby burgers great:drool:, and then there's the stories at the end of the day....

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't see a jack knifed truck on the way to where you are going sledding, are you really going sledding?:d

I fell in love with Revy about ten years ago. Go back for the deep snow and always seems to be different conditions. So never get boring for me. There enough off the beaten track areas that makes things interesting too. Over look the skiers but ask my buddies about the "love" I have for them:eek:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first mountain ride was on Boulder in 1999. It was raining in town and I thought the weekend was a right off. We headed up the trail, past the cabin, up Alberta Hill, and the punched through the clouds. Absolute clear blue sky with a blanket of cloud below. I was absolutely beside myself. The view was so incredible, and I had never seen anything like that before. Ever since then I have always liked going to Revy. It’s one of my favorite places to go in the summer as well.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to revy this weekend... it will be my first time to revy, been to mcbride and vale lots... looking forward to a wild and crazy weekend... with hopefully some powder too!

What are the current conditions like on the mountain? I am hoping for lots of fresh stuff this weekend and hopefully some sunshine days!

Top Bottom