Riding Gear

DragonCFI

Reaction score
Whats everyone wearing for Gear these days looking at getting a new set, I ve seen the Klim and some Tobe, whats the Motor Fist like have only seen it online. But hear good things about it.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a helmet, gloves and boots from Motorfist. Loving them. They are great guys to deal with also. I highly recommend them. I am wearing the boots almost everyday now that we have snow. Very comfortable.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
said it before, say it again, Motorfist head to toe, never had a problem, got new boots and helmet to complete the wardrobe, both feel great though, price/quality are better than klim and the warranty is insane, ripped a jacket last season under severe abuse(sled running over it laying on a stump) full warranty replacement the next day at a dealer 900km where the purchase dealer, can't say enough good, I'm sure you will be pleased

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter and I went Motor Fist this year. Full jacket, pants, gloves and helmet. Just bought new boots last year, they are warm but they might get the boot next year and will go Motor Fist boots as well.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another here for motorfist. gloves got caught on a tree branch ripped a hole.....sent me a new pair. jacket has been deadly and will report back on teh lid!

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been rocking the Klim gear head to toe for a few years and I think it's great.
With all the good things I heard about MF I picked up a jacket and gloves they didn’t have my size in the Bibs, tried their boots really found them to be narrow for my feet. I will be looking to pick up some MF bibs and helmet to top off my MF outfit. Than I can really compare the 2 for myself, see if they live up to the hype.

I don’t think you could go wrong with either of these brands IMO.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may sound weird, but I found caterpillar coat and pants very warm water proof very durable and easy to move around in! 1/2 the price of Klim, and I have worn Klim before

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to try an Arctiva Comp jacket with motorfist valkyrie gloves this year....

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my Arctiva gloves. Trying motorfist this year.
Bought some FXR bibs and will look at the jacket later.

Top Bottom