Riding from cabin / lodge etc

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

Just wondering where the areas are that you can leave from the lodge and ride. I believe you can from Glacier in revy but is there anywhere else in AB / BC?

evan3000

Reaction score
Peaks Lodge west of Revy
Inn on the Boarder west of Crowsnest pass

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember reading something somewhere about riding right from your hotel in Elkford but I'm not entirely sure. I'm sure someone local to the area can chime in there.

Also in the Spring Chatter Creek is open to Sledders for 3 weeks after the Cat Skiing Wraps up.

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weve ridden from the peaks lots

thanks everyone!!!

i just booked my bf and the boys into peaks for the first weekend and revy and were looking at glacier lodge in blue river for jan for me and him and a few other couples :d

canadakevin

Reaction score
thanks everyone!!!

i just booked my bf and the boys into peaks for the first weekend and revy and were looking at glacier lodge in blue river for jan for me and him and a few other couples :d

I have stayed both with Alex at Peaks and Lexie at Glacier and I can say from my experiences you have picked awesome places with amazing people that run them, enjoy your stay at both.

One nice thing at Peaks is Yvonne (maybe spelled wrong) in the restuarant will make you a killer lunch to take up on the hill for well under $10.00 if you order it the night before.

Kevin

Top Bottom