Riding conditions in Yellowstone for Feb 17

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4" of new snow last night and sunny all day today.

Stuck a 10' probe in around here, just about lost it.

Dsc02029.jpg

Dsc02031.jpg

Dsc02044.jpg

Dsc02046.jpg

Dsc02049.jpg

Img_1700.jpg

P2160050.jpg

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW... I was just there a week ago and I know what you are experiencing! Nothing short of amazing :) Enjoy it while you can... soon you'll be back at work?

Great shots! Where were the boondocking shots taken?? A week ago there was over 9 feet at on "Two Top"...

When you ride through town do find yourself tempted to ride up on top of the buildings as the snow is up to the rooflines? It would make a great pic!!

Keep us updated... I may be going back this year :rolleyes:

Heres a shot from Yellowstone a week ago... nothing but powder.

Attachments

• 2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0043.jpg
    2008_0207MaxxYellowstone0043.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 71

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha HA! That's funny. Yep, tempted to do the roof thing. We just talked about it!!

I think those ones where somewhere between fish creek trail and the park boarder. We got some more boondocking pics from Carrot Canyon area today. But the rest of the group with those cameras came back late tonight, so I will post them tomorrow.

I was too busy still having problems with my XP to worry about pics. Man did I use fuel today too, 8mpg trail riding at 40mph.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do these pics look familiar, so about the quality it was a brutel old camera. It was late season riding like april 14-17 its sure looks good there earlier in the year....Great pictures 2003Summit!!!:D

Attachments

• West_yellowstone_029.jpg
    West_yellowstone_029.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 58
  • West_yellowstone_044.jpg
    West_yellowstone_044.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 60

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha HA! That's funny. Yep, tempted to do the roof thing. We just talked about it!!

I think those ones where somewhere between fish creek trail and the park boarder. We got some more boondocking pics from Carrot Canyon area today. But the rest of the group with those cameras came back late tonight, so I will post them tomorrow.

I was too busy still having problems with my XP to worry about pics. Man did I use fuel today too, 8mpg trail riding at 40mph.

Sorry to hear about yur troubles... hope you get it figured out so you can enjoy your trip. 8 mpg?... we got alot better than that with the Duramax pulling a 6 place enclosed 34 foot Triton at 140 kph on the way down!!! The local dealers there seem to be the best I've ever seen for service and expertise... best of luck. It's never fun to go away on a long sledding trip and have mechanical issues :mad:

Keep the shots coming if you get a chance... enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Top Bottom