Riding Areas

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Blue River on Feb 12th. Have two ladies with us that are new to mountian riding and I have never been to Blue.
Can anyone point out the areas where newbies can ride? I see there are several areas to choose from, however I have no idea where to ride so the ladies have fun and enjoy the trip.

Thanks

Smrsux05

Reaction score
I've only ridden Blue River a couple times so I don't know the area that well but our last trip we had a couple of the women join us for the day and went to a riding area I was told is called Foam, accessed from the same staging area u use for groundhog or salmon lake, about 22 km S of Blue River.. Area had some nice meadows and rolling terrain that's good for everybody. Trail head to get there starts right by the booth where you buy your trail pass

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the info. I've never been to Blue either so this really helps me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go South 25km to the Finn Creek parking lot and like Smr said Foam is a decent area to ride but be sure they have the snow bridge fixed up or there may be no access. Ground Hog is a lot of fun and thats leaving from the same parking lot! Don't go to Salmon Lake! Redsands/Parberry or White River offer good riding also and access is North by the Big Bear, River Safari access.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Blue River on Feb 12th. Have two ladies with us that are new to mountian riding and I have never been to Blue.
Can anyone point out the areas where newbies can ride? I see there are several areas to choose from, however I have no idea where to ride so the ladies have fun and enjoy the trip.

Thanks

Just got got back from blue, rode ground hog for the first time, great easy area , they give you a map at the booth, easy to get around in. You will definitely like the place, salmon can be tough getting in, when it is newbies may not have such a good time

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom