Revy Snowmobile Club Memberships

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Good to see you at the show Clifford and glad to hear Pylon will be O.K.
The winner of the draw is Kristie from Red Deer.
Thanks everyone for comming by and getting your memberships.:) You all look so different without your snow gear on.
We will be at the Vernon Show this comming wknd. So come and say hi and get your memberships and you will be entered to win a 1 night stay in a suite at the Days Inn for 4 people. You can now also purchase your memberships at the hotel this season. Thanks again Days Inn

....and yes we do still have the RSC`s 40th Aniversary T-Shirts available.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All your laughing.....between your comments..."I feel so sorry for you" and I forgot to buy our memberships.

That will teach you to laugh at customers...LOL

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
But Snotty when you came up to me and introduced yourself I thought you said your name was Kerry, must have been your accent. :d that started it and I must have had that look deer get in headlights when I realized who you were. Nice to meet you and your poor wife. Had a lot of laughs this wknd. great to see everyone.

DRS

Reaction score
Good to see you at the show Clifford and glad to hear Pylon will be O.K.
The winner of the draw is Kristie from Red Deer.
Thanks everyone for comming by and getting your memberships.:) You all look so different without your snow gear on.
We will be at the Vernon Show this comming wknd. So come and say hi and get your memberships and you will be entered to win a 1 night stay in a suite at the Days Inn for 4 people. You can now also purchase your memberships at the hotel this season. Thanks again Days Inn

....and yes we do still have the RSC`s 40th Aniversary T-Shirts available.

Kristie, buddy, friend, hot stuff (I have many names for you)
Have I ever said I would polish your machine, take you out for supper, let you put me in the texas show horn:eek:, buy an arctic cat because you ride one:eek:, etc...

Veedy

Reaction score
Website
www.farwestfilms.com
is that the suite with the goochie shower or was that the family suite? cause there both awesome, sounds like they might lean more to sledders.
since when did roly starting sleeping around? or did he outgrow his single bed and feels lonesome inda kingsize. lol

I don't think I want to be in that shower after the stories Darko has told me ! :eek: lol, i'm sure the staff did a great job of cleaning it all up . :d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So come by and see us at the Vernon Sled Show. Buy your Revy Snowmobile Club membership and get entered to win a 1 night stay for 4 in a suite at the Days Inn. Pick up a Revy area snowmobile map and check inside for a Sled Shed business card, you could win a draw prize or a 10% discount on in-store purchases. Thanks Days Inn and Sled Shed. See you there.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey kath good to see you at the show windy drive from calgary that sat but worth the trip scotty says again fist special coffe is on him i will remind val too

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks you guys, I`ve got you trained. Sure was windy, tunnel clouds. :eek: Loved seeing everyone.

So the winner of the 1 night stay at the Days Inn for 4 is Brad Lake from Calgary. Thanks everyone for renewing your memberships and if you want to blame someone for not pulling your name you can speak to Randy.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So to date we now have 144 Revy Club Members :d.Everyone if you are able please purchase your memberships before Nov. 15/08. This is the deadline for the Ski-Doo Million Dollar Club promotion.

BrooKker

Reaction score
Website
www.powderpetes.com
is that the suite with the goochie shower or was that the family suite? cause there both awesome, sounds like they might lean more to sledders.
since when did roly starting sleeping around? or did he outgrow his single bed and feels lonesome inda kingsize. lol

We ARE leaning more to sledders, our staff had so much fun with all you guys last year. We know who we need to keep happy!!...and it's not the subaru's with the thule racks...(is that pronounced TOOL?) We are all really excited for the winter!!....We love the smell of 2 stokes in the morning...heeheehee. You guys need to book!!...we are nearly full for February, and Christmas break....call us...we have some really great deals for you. As for the "goochie shower"...we will talk....

Kerry Brooks
General Manager
Days Inn & Suites Revelstoke

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We have over 150 vouchers submitted :d Thanks!!!!!! We won`t be eligable for the products because we didn`t have 450 members by the Nov. 15 deadline but still hoping we are the most participating club in the prov.
Thanks for your support everyone.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The club will qualify for 2 of the promotions. Mustn`t have explained my self well. Just couldn`t get together 450 club members by the Nov. 15. deadline. So many people contacted BRP that they included B.C. and AB. in the Ski-Doo Million Dollar Club.
We really do appreciate Yamaha`s support and their support to the CAC (looking after us mtn. riders). We have worked together for a lot of yrs. now and have some great times. My favorites are the 1st timers that have never been to the mtns.
The other guys are watching Randy and thanks for that. Just might have some new corporate sponsors this season. :wtg:

......and I heard the Ski-Doo display in Golden at Motor Tech was falling over with the weight of the Revy submissions, thanks guys.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
RSC club memberships are now also available at the Sandman Hotel at the registration desk in the Monashee section (old Best Western). Another 24/7 place to pick up your memberships. :d
Thanks Sandman.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So we are now 303 member`s strong, thanks everyone for your support. :d
Please display your Revy stickers on your sled or helmet, makes life easier for all of us.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We have hit the 500 plus mark, thanks everyone. :d
Regulation Ron says the most noteable differences this yr. in the membership are the amount of people from SK. and the increase in the local families.
Seeing a lot of our friends from Wash. joining again also. :wtg:

Please display your Revy sticker, it`s the round one with the Big "R" on it and let us know where you are from. The SRS keeps track of the numbers to see what snow shows we will attend in the fall.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Just an update that are at the 545 membership mark, down a bit form last yrs. 580.
We have received a cheque from BRP for the Ski-Doo Million Dollar Club promotion for $1120.00. Thanks BRP.
The cheque was for trail development and we don`t get to do a lot of that around here, we`ll probably use it for the RSC`s Snow Patrol so we can keep the trails we have open.

Just one more thing, still not seeing the Revy membership club stickers displayed somewhere on you, your sled or your gear. It`s the one with the big "R". You guys tell me "oh that one, I put it on my tool box, trailer, beer fridge, gave it to my son".

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an update that are at the 545 membership mark, down a bit form last yrs. 580.
We have received a cheque from BRP for the Ski-Doo Million Dollar Club promotion for $1120.00. Thanks BRP.
The cheque was for trail development and we don`t get to do a lot of that around here, we`ll probably use it for the RSC`s Snow Patrol so we can keep the trails we have open.

Just one more thing, still not seeing the Revy membership club stickers displayed somewhere on you, your sled or your gear. It`s the one with the big "R". You guys tell me "oh that one, I put it on my tool box, trailer, beer fridge".

I'm one of the guilty ones on that one (last year), sorry Kath. That anniversary sticker was just too nice!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We received a cheque from BRP for $1240, thank you. They will continue the program next season also, it`s a great incentive for members to sign up early. The Kamloops Club won the snowmobile. We ended up with 560 members this season, only down 20 from last season.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Final count 554 RSC members, down 26 from last yr. and visitor #`s were down this yr. There was an increase in local membership :wtg: and in members from SK. There are 160 local members and rest of you are from across Canada to ON. and the NW states. I saw a lot of members belonging to more than 1 snowmobile club this yr. to.
Thanks Regulation Ron for taking care of this huge job for us each season and to the local business`s that sold memberships for us:
Rough Country
Days Inn
Sandman
Free Spirt Sports
Revelstoke Motor Sports
The Sled Shed
......and Herb :BBQ:

Top Bottom