Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Revy Snowmobile Club memberships are now available here in town at
Rough Country
Free Spirit Sports
Sled Shed
Thanks to these business`s for their support.

If you were a member last season you will be sent 2 newsletters into the new season with the membership form attatched.
You can also print off a form from the sledrevy site here and mail it to Regulation Ron.

We will be at the Edmonton and Vernon snow shows in Oct. and will have memberships available.

The price of the membership has not increased for the 08-09 season.:d Your membership includes your trail pass for the season on Boulder and Frisby and helps the club work to keep other areas open for us all to snowmobile.
The membership also includes your BCSF membership, and when you go to Sicamous or Golden with proof of your membership you will get a $5 discount off the price of your daily trail pass. The Snowmobile Revelstoke Society also offers a discount here in Revy to members of these clubs and any other BCSF club.

This yr. the BCSF has a contest for signing up new members so if you have convinced your buddy to join a club for the 1st time make sure they have your membership # for the paperwork.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The Days Inn here in Revy has donated a one night stay to the RSC to draw at the Edmonton Snow Show.
So anyone renewing or buying for the 1st time a Revelstoke Snowmobile Club membership will be entered to win.
THANK YOU Days Inn :You_Rock:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
The Days Inn here in Revy has donated a one night stay to the RSC to draw at the Edmonton Snow Show.
So anyone renewing or buying for the 1st time a Revelstoke Snowmobile Club membership will be entered to win.
THANK YOU Days Inn :You_Rock:
They like sledders?:d See you in Edm. next weekend. Is it snowing right in town tonight?:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Met the manager today "Kerry" nice lady and yes the new owners are looking forward to meeting the sledders. No snow in town but it rained hard all day again. Supposed to see snow in town at the end of the wk. now. Yup, see you next wknd.

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
I will see you Edmonton show on Friday or Saturday. Have a safe trip out Powder Puff and your partners in crime for the show.:) Maybe I can talk pylon in coming along.:crutch::eek:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
How is poor old Pylon? Snow was good that day too. Last time I saw him he was being loaded into a chopper and you guys told me he was screaming like a girl when he got hurt. :d
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Boulder Mar. 24 001.jpg

Boulder Mar. 24 004.jpg

Gromit

Reaction score
"How is poor old Pylon? Snow was good that day too. Last time I saw him he was being loaded into a chopper and you guys told me he was screaming like a girl when he got hurt. "

I remember that day!! Pylon, I hope everything turned out OK.

See you in Edmonton, PP. I'll dust off the chequebook and buy our memberships.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Squirel Nutz, Angie and I will be there Jay. Guess we are all sharing a room again. Last yr. Roly said he had a dream he went to bed with the Amsoil girls and then said it was more like a nightmare when he woke up with us.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Angie was driving that time not me. :p
Looking forward to seeing you guys too Marilyn, gonna be a fun wknd. Hope there is lots of maniquins.:party2:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
So I just picked up the gift certificate from the Days Inn. Kerry has upgraded the gift to a suite and for 4 people. She will also do the same thing for the Vernon Snow Show. Thanks Kerry :wtg:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that the suite with the goochie shower or was that the family suite? cause there both awesome, sounds like they might lean more to sledders.
since when did roly starting sleeping around? or did he outgrow his single bed and feels lonesome inda kingsize. lol

Last edited:

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow was good that day and so was that helcopter pilot and the two perimedics that were with him. It took about 20 minutes from the time we called 911 until the time they showed up, the gps helped even though the coordinates were not quit right, I guess they know boulder pretty well. It all happened so fast I don't know if we ever were able to say THANK_X for a job well done and I hope we never need you again!!!!!!!

Top Bottom