Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy

Reaction score
Well it looks like work is gonna shine and I will be in Revy and stay for the Ladies Ride ! WHo's riding Friday and I wanna tag along !!!!! :d

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im trying to get my act together on this been asked to help out is there anyone going from Edmonton or even red deer that would have room for one more? my sled is out there well kind of it is an hour farther in sicamous. i could leave Friday morning. please PM me anyone with your info and we can chat i so would love to come. thanks in advance

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like work is gonna shine and I will be in Revy and stay for the Ladies Ride ! WHo's riding Friday and I wanna tag along !!!!! :d

Theres a few of us riding Friday and love to have ya....

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Ladies check your e-mail, Carrie has just sent u a message. She`s bouncing off the walls tonight, says we even have someone joining us from MB. and whole bunch of ladies south of the 49th ;)
Revy will never be the same. Rod from Snowmobiler TV will be filiming us again this yr.
I am having a few guys willing to give up their day and help us poor ladies out if we need their help. LOL
Need a cabana boy or two anyone. :d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iam trying to convince KB to go out and ride with you girls but she is on the fence.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im trying to get my act together on this been asked to help out is there anyone going from Edmonton or even red deer that would have room for one more? my sled is out there well kind of it is an hour farther in sicamous. i could leave Friday morning. please PM me anyone with your info and we can chat i so would love to come. thanks in advance

Any way that you could leave Thursday afternoon PINKalicious??:confused:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iam trying to convince KB to go out and ride with you girls but she is on the fence.

What fence? Who?....hand her over to us...we can convince her :D She can hang with us, there's a good group of us peeps from snow and mud...all levels of riders. It's not too late to register, they'll take the form via email and she can bring a cheque to the ride! :cool:

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, i think she would have so much fun. She met sledmamma last week in mcbride, iam hopping she can convince to go.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, i think she would have so much fun. She met sledmamma last week in mcbride, iam hopping she can convince to go.

That's cool you hooked up with mamma. What's the hold back? You'll go too?? We'll have a few hubby's there to ride with Sat. Sledmamma is taking her own rig, she may even have room for her if you're not into going! Not that you'd turn down a sled trip ;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wahoo!!! I'm riding with you...whether you want me or not :p

We'll be at Peaks around 9-10am and hittin' the trail! Amy, Richelle, Lara, Rhonda, myself all riding Fri....I think Em will be there for Friday too. Gonna email you and set up some details!!! :cool:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey
anyone going from fort mcmurray or edmonton area? I might have the weekend off now.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wahoo!!! I'm riding with you...whether you want me or not :p

We'll be at Peaks around 9-10am and hittin' the trail! Amy, Richelle, Lara, Rhonda, myself all riding Fri....I think Em will be there for Friday too. Gonna email you and set up some details!!! :cool:

I talked to Carrie and she would prefer us to meet down at the parking lot with the rest of the group... she wants to get registered, meal tickets, etc. organized first thing on Saturday.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Carrie and she would prefer us to meet down at the parking lot with the rest of the group... she wants to get registered, meal tickets, etc. organized first thing on Saturday.

Cool, that's Sat though right? Friday we could head straight up, meet others at the cabin if they aren't staying at Peaks?

So Sat we'd just rip down the trail to the lot if the trail is rideable...? It's not too far from the Peaks trail turnoff to the lot if I recal..???

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, that's Sat though right? Friday we could head straight up, meet others at the cabin if they aren't staying at Peaks?

So Sat we'd just rip down the trail to the lot if the trail is rideable...? It's not too far from the Peaks trail turnoff to the lot if I recal..???

Ya, that's Saturday only. It won't take much to rip down the trail to the parking lot... it's a little more trail riding but oh well... :cool:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Please come to the main lot on Sat. morning at 9 a.m. or earlier. We need to account for everyone and hand out tokens and vouchers for your meals. We will have to break into groups, it might be a nice gesture to break apart from your regular group and make some new friends. I am getting together some guides and sweepers for us, so many riders and I want everyone to have the time of their life.
I heard this morning 80 riders :eek:
We`ll be having lunch at Boulder cabin, Herbie and Billy our Pres. will be cooking for us. :d Beef or veggie burgers, veggies/dip, fruit, refreshments.
We are all going to Zalas for dinner, they are looking forward to having us too. :d The limo will be available to take us down town afterwards or back to your hotel.
Ladies riding over from the Peaks I`ll have to call them and give them a heads up that we are covering your trail passes at the main lot, that is if you don`t have a membership.
Is everyone finding what they need or need any help? Let me know and I`ll do what I can.
Kathy

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would gladly take her and keep her in my group. She is a super-sweet girl and easy to get along with... Plus, she rides a kitty kat, so we know she has good taste :) I have a room booked at Peaks with one extra double bed that is not taken yet. She can have that one, unless you are coming along too. I have hubby's extra avy beacon and GPS radio too, if she needs, since he will be working...

Tell her that I am SOOOO nervous too: I have never ridden without my husband, and I think I may be in WAAAAAY over my head riding with Tam and Sledpiggy and Stephy and Skinnybitch, but I will never know until I try, right??? Tell me how to get a hold of her and I will do my best to talk her into it.

Talk soon Mr. Scott...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom