Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Message from Powder Puff:

When: Sat. Mar. 6/09
Where: Boulder Mtn. Revy
Who: This ride is for the "never riden" beginner, all the way to the " I can out do any man out there" kind of lady.
What: Ladies Ride is a fun filled day to get out and enjoy the sport of snowmobiling with a bunch of ladies.

For more info contact:
Carrie Weber @ 250-838-0563 or 250-309-7866
or weberstrategies@xplornet.com

She asks for your name, address and contact info on the registration form. phone, cell, e-mail.

She asks if you are a beginner, novice, intermediate, or been riding for enternity.

What is the make/model and cc`s of your sled.

She asks if you will be attending the dinner Sat. evening.

Registration is $45 p/p
Regardless of the level of your participation the fee remains @ $45/person.

You are asked to make the cheques payable to Snowmobile Revelstoke Society

She asks you send your info and payment to
Carrie Weber
BCSF Secretary Director-7a
71 Mazur Rd.
Enderby, B.C.
V0E 1V5

Herbie said he will cook lunch for us on the hill.:d

BlackBetty81

Reaction score
Sounds like a good day of riding!!
I hope my schedule will allow for a day of riding with the ladies!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do believe I am tagging along with Tamara.....looking forward to it....:d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey...how many of us ladies that are doing the video are going to be at this ride????

We should hook up on Fri and Sun for some FUN and FILMING!!!! ;) :d :eek:

It looks like myself, piggy, skinnybitch, stephy, sledmamma, JC...who else?

Who wants to hook up for some extracirricular activities...involving sledding that is LOL. (better be careful or the chit show will start with the guys....:rolleyes:)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey...how many of us ladies that are doing the video are going to be at this ride????

Who wants to hook up for some extracirricular activities...involving sledding that is LOL. (better be careful or the chit show will start with the guys....:rolleyes:)

put me on the list,,, you ladies are going to need some security or wait I can be the camera guy on and off the hill;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I for sure will be there for Friday and Sunday- No point in driving that far and not soaking it up as much as possible!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like a fantastic idea!! :d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where they are staying in Revy for the Ladies Ride? It looks like I will be hauling the enlosed trailer by myself, so I am already thinking about parking! Need a large lot and lots of turn around space. I am leaning towards Peaks because I can ride from their parking lot. BUT, I don't want to be alone so I was wondering where everyone else will be ???

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try the Days Inn, they have good secure parking. We usually stay at the Revelstoke Lodge, parking is on the street for enclosed trailers....

Where are you coming from and how long are you riding for? Maybe you can catch a ride with someone? We are heading out from Calgary on Friday night and home Sunday night. No extra days for us this time.... You could catch a ride with us if that works for you....

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like I will be hauling the enlosed trailer by myself, so I am already thinking about parking! Need a large lot and lots of turn around space.

:eek: Good thinkin'...that's a big rig to be packin' by yourself...good on ya!
Bet you could get someone to ride with you, or like sledpiggy suggested, hitch up with someone, if you don't want to travel solo :)

I was considering Peaks too...like riding from the room. If there's enough snow to ride from the room:(

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek: Good thinkin'...that's a big rig to be packin' by yourself...good on ya!
Bet you could get someone to ride with you, or like sledpiggy suggested, hitch up with someone, if you don't want to travel solo :)

I was considering Peaks too...like riding from the room. If there's enough snow to ride from the room:(

I am coming from Central Alberta/Red Deer area. I have hauled the trailer and the 5th wheel lots, but I aways have a hubby sleeping in the passenger seat, so he does all the fancy parking! I may be bringing one or two other girls with me, (both named AMBER ?!?!?) but they are not for-sures yet. Either way, I doubt either of them will be able to help with parking!! Maybe with jack-knifing and crashing... Also considering just borrowing an open two-place trailer as I am sure I can handle that, but I really love having all my gear and my sleds inside the enclosed. SPOILED MUCH?!!?

Is there that little of snow down low that riding from the parking lot might be an issue? Huh... Wherever we end up, it would be nice to have as many ladies as possible together for evening reconnaissance....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Is Arlene coming??? :d

No she won't.... She's never been to the hills and realistically she's only ridden 1 day so far this year for about 1 hour.... I've kind of claimed her sled, I need to find her a pretty one with electric start and reverse... Maybe next year she'll be more comfortable and consider it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom