Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never ever had an issue there! :confused:

We haven't either...but I've sure heard others have! I'm thinking of trying Peaks...skinny, you think you wanna relocate? I think Peaks has a bigger parking lot for sledmamma than glacier...;)

Did anyone get the registration form from Carrie Weber by email? If so.. can someone email it to me at amyjane20@hotmail.com
Thanks!!

They haven't been sent yet...she said they're coming...

Have heard a few things yup! I have an orphaned husband also! lol

Looks like Steve's comin'...I'll have two orphaned husbands with me!!! (I don't have two, bringin' a girlfriend ;) )

So, we should hook up the hubbys...arborist & thunderr, PB, MM, sledmammas and skinny's hubbys...lotsa options for the dudes, they'll keep busy :D

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We haven't either...but I've sure heard others have! I'm thinking of trying Peaks...skinny, you think you wanna relocate? I think Peaks has a bigger parking lot for sledmamma than glacier...;)

Could possibly relocate!

Looks like Steve's comin'...I'll have two orphaned husbands with me!!! (I don't have two, bringin' a girlfriend ;) )

My God!!! Who needs two!!?? :eek::p

So, we should hook up the hubbys...arborist & thunderr, PB, MM, sledmammas and skinny's hubbys...lotsa options for the dudes, they'll keep busy :D

Mine's happy as long as he's riding!! :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just booked at Glacier House!

SledMamma-what days are you going down for??

Plan to ride Friday Saturday and Sunday. Will likely need a place to stay Thursday night, unless my peeps can't get off early enough and then it will be early Friday am for an arrival on mountain about 10am...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Peaks is a really nice place & Freindly........little out of town but you can ride from there and the parkinglot is a good size, they also have a locked compound to keep the sleds in overnight..........

Restaurant is really good...............

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will be a very early Friday start! :( We will be staying Thursday night also-I have booked at Peaks also. I guess we could possibly travel together if you are able to leave on Thursday as we are fairly close to each other and probably will take the same route. I'm not sure what time we would be leaving yet though! Also no need to worry about backing that big unit up-myself or the old man can get 'er if need be!! :wtg:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll be driving in Fri am. Staying Fri/Sat nt. Head home after riding on Sun. If we leave home at 7ish, that'll put us to staging area around 9ish with the hour time change :D

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading down Friday after work and leaving Sunday night. My mom is coming too!! She loves sledding and is VERY excited to come with us!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need the Registration form too....

Yes to the orphaned hubby.....:d

Hoping to hook up with Tamara Thursday night ride friday, saturday and sunday home sunday....

Suggest the Peaks its nice, so is the Monashee**, Glacier House was good we stayed there a few times only had one bad stay...its nice right at the trail heads...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will be a very early Friday start! :( We will be staying Thursday night also-I have booked at Peaks also. I guess we could possibly travel together if you are able to leave on Thursday as we are fairly close to each other and probably will take the same route. I'm not sure what time we would be leaving yet though! Also no need to worry about backing that big unit up-myself or the old man can get 'er if need be!! :wtg:

Sounds really good. Where are you coming from? If it looks like our travel times will coincide, I will PM you and we can keep tabs on one another. I may need to take you up on the offer of your hubby's parking skills! (Although, I am fairly stubborn, so I probably wont ask until far too late, when the trailers all cockeyed and some poor schmoe with the unfortunate luck to be in the vicinity is missing his bumper :eek:)

I am getting really excited and if I don't start sleeping instead of dreaming about sledding, I am gonna be a big bag of chit by the time this ride rolls around!!

We'll be driving in Fri am. Staying Fri/Sat nt. Head home after riding on Sun. If we leave home at 7ish, that'll put us to staging area around 9ish with the hour time change :D

Must be nice to have a 2 hour drive... JEALOUS!!

I won't have an orphaned husband to bring along I'm afraid...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need the Registration form too....

Yes to the orphaned hubby.....:d

Hoping to hook up with Tamara Thursday night ride friday, saturday and sunday home sunday....

Suggest the Peaks its nice, so is the Monashee**, Glacier House was good we stayed there a few times only had one bad stay...its nice right at the trail heads...

Hey you...got your PM, will reply shortly ;) Work out our details.
Gonna book the Peaks today. You should too JC :)

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds really good. Where are you coming from? If it looks like our travel times will coincide, I will PM you and we can keep tabs on one another. I may need to take you up on the offer of your hubby's parking skills! (Although, I am fairly stubborn, so I probably wont ask until far too late, when the trailers all cockeyed and some poor schmoe with the unfortunate luck to be in the vicinity is missing his bumper :eek:)

I am getting really excited and if I don't start sleeping instead of dreaming about sledding, I am gonna be a big bag of chit by the time this ride rolls around!!

Sounds good Mamma! We'll talk when we get a bit closer!! In the meantime get some sleep because I have a feeling that we may not get a whole bunch on that weekend!! :d:hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, who's all on the Team Orphaned Husband with me for Saturday? :d:d:d

I also believe mine will be..unless the ladies need camera men....LOL

And we ARE booked at the Peaks Lodge....

waterbird

Reaction score
The Ladies Ride will be lots of fun, and where better than in Revelstoke. I have stayed over 10 times at the resort and find them to be great hard working people, who are always willing to help[ out sledders when there is a problem. Last time Alex fixed my recoil, no charge. Does it get more honest than that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom