Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is that TOH for short? Aren't you staying home to bake bread, make casseroles, and fill up the deepfreeze?:smiliestirthepot: hehehe

LOL Gromit, ya turkey....

Are you going to do this ride? I sure could use Curtis as a buddy that day. :)

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, who's all on the Team Orphaned Husband with me for Saturday? :d:d:d

Originally Posted by Pistonbroke

I am a douche canoe......LOL!!!!
Fixed it for ya!

I think I'm in, just a little unsure if I want to spend the whole day with a self described "douche canoe". :p

Tam's concerned the creeks may not be big enough for the both of us!! :eek:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to find the Registration form so I can fully register....sent Carrie an Email but got a Quennel Ladies Ride form back...is there a Revy form out there somewhere....help please ....LOL

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to find the Registration form so I can fully register....sent Carrie an Email but got a Quennel Ladies Ride form back...is there a Revy form out there somewhere....help please ....LOL

Rhonda, I have it and can email you. Just got it yesterday. I think I have your email address in my other computer...:)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhonda, I have it and can email you. Just got it yesterday. I think I have your email address in my other computer...:)

Can you email it to me too? I am still waiting as well. Thanks! PS- what is the Quesnel Ladies Ride? Anyone going to this?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you email it to me too? I am still waiting as well. Thanks! PS- what is the Quesnel Ladies Ride? Anyone going to this?

Yup, can do mamma. Deadline is March 1 for registration FYI.

If anyone else needs this I can email it, PM me your email addy. :)

The Quesnel ride is too far for this chicky!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 46623

Here is the reg. form ladies.
Carrie is on holidays for a bit so don`t expect to hear from her immediately.
Yes there is also a ladies ride in Quesnel the wknd. before Revy.
I also have the reg. form for that ride if anyone is interested.

Kathy

Thank you.... does the fee just stand for the women or our men too...is there a different fee for the men in our lives....lol

thanks again...looking forward to it...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you.... does the fee just stand for the women or our men too...is there a different fee for the men in our lives....lol

thanks again...looking forward to it...

Hey JC, glad you saw the form. I think that the ride is ladies only. So just a fee per chica. The Sat ride and banquet is just for us :D They'll be along for the 'ride'. They'll have trail fees as usual, but no fees for the ride itself.
PowderPuff will know more. We're going to leave the boyz to themselves on Sat and fend for ourselves. Planning a day of fun and filming and some learning! Probably Friday??? or Sunday?? whatever ya'll think.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey JC, glad you saw the form. I think that the ride is ladies only. So just a fee per chica. The Sat ride and banquet is just for us :D They'll be along for the 'ride'. They'll have trail fees as usual, but no fees for the ride itself.
PowderPuff will know more. We're going to leave the boyz to themselves on Sat and fend for ourselves. Planning a day of fun and filming and some learning! Probably Friday??? or Sunday?? whatever ya'll think.

Sounds fantastic....so no guys at the banquet either....just clarifying.
The Friday and Sunday thing sound great...did you give any thought to our suggestion for the Thursday and Sunday night in Radium...???

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hope everyone could open the registration?
The reg. fee includes your trail pass, lunch (Herbie is cooking for us :d) and your dinner. We will be having dinner at Zalas, they are going to put together some specials for us.
Would like to see just us girls go for a ride Sat. I hear the lesson this yr. is carving. Carrie tells me she is expecting 60-80 of us for the ride. Your boys are welcome to join us for dinner. She also said she has a draw prize from each of the manufacturers for us, the SRS and RSC are also providing a prize.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Counting down.....getting excited and nervous...all you Pros out there....:d:d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`m getting real happy about it too :d
Carrie is back from her holiday and is heading to Quesnel for the other ride this wknd. She says she is expecting 60-80 ladies here in Revy. :eek:

I know the forecast changes more often that i change my hair colour but check this out. All that rain will be fresh up top.
14 Day Trend: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoohoooo, I can't wait either!! Do you think Herbie will cook my veggie burger? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom