Revelstoke area updates 2017/18

Toro

Reaction score
Just finished three great days riding Frisby, it's pretty tracked out, if there's no new snow before this weekend you might want to consider looking elsewhere for powder. Trail up was groomed everyday and weather conditions were fantastic for this time of the year, sunshine and above freezing everyday.
We spent the last two days out near end of the world but there was little untouched stuff.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that because the guys we found out latter were from damouse

Same goes for the guys with enclosed Fred

Think it's the retard parking the units, like ya said, no thought about the next guy

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Each day we were there before 8.. And Sunday after 8 no one there.. Open side on.. Ask the guy running the both

maybe passes would be sold at both as well, they have a cc machine!!

Fred last wknd. DEC 1-3 I was there and the doors were not locked 8-11 and 2:30-5:30 on Fri. and Sat. and again 8-11 Sun. morning. I sold lots of memberships
Unfortunately your daily pass fee can not be reimbursed towards your membership.

I will be there again Fri-Sun 8-11 a.m. this wknd. if anyone needs a membership or wants to see our new T`s, toques and hats.

JBrodziak

Reaction score
Lost the key to my sled in frisbee parking lot , can anyone point me to where in revelstoke I can find a 2014 ski doo xm key (programmable) ?

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost the key to my sled in frisbee parking lot , can anyone point me to where in revelstoke I can find a 2014 ski doo xm key (programmable) ?
You'll need to go to a doo dealer to get a tether (key) programmed. Your best bet is golden. Make sure you can prove ownership of the sled. The peeps at the doo dealership in golden are awesome. The old doo dealership in Sicamous may be able to help you also. H2o motor sports. They changed there name. Can't remember what it is now.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to vernon....
Good dealer there...
Good for what???? good at being useless they are Great at yes forsure
You'll need to go to a doo dealer to get a tether (key) programmed. Your best bet is golden. Make sure you can prove ownership of the sled. The peeps at the doo dealership in golden are awesome. The old doo dealership in Sicamous may be able to help you also. H2o motor sports. They changed there name. Can't remember what it is now.
It's still h20 and yes he can do the keys, there is a new shop opening Friday also, mountain Park motorsports
When ya coming out??

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Fred there are double doors at the front entrance, were you trying the door on the right that remains locked? I unlock the front door to get into the building and I turn that sign on and then off when I leave, black truck out front that was me. My supervisor was there also with me, sheesh good thing.
Booth attendants are too busy doing their job to have the time to also sell memberships. Memberships are also available at the business`s listed here.
The building will only be open Fri- Sun now 8-11 a.m. until there is snow in the lots.

http://revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/membership/

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred there are double doors at the front entrance, were you trying the door on the right that remains locked? I unlock the front door to get into the building and I turn that sign on and then off when I leave, black truck out front that was me. My supervisor was there also with me, sheesh good thing.
Booth attendants are too busy doing their job to have the time to also sell memberships. Memberships are also available at the business`s listed here.
The building will only be open Fri- Sun now 8-11 a.m. until there is snow in the lots.

http://revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/membership/

It’s ridiculously easy to get a membership now. With the new short form paper and the available places it shouldn’t be an issue, But there is always that one person.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for what???? good at being useless they are Great at yes forsure It's still h20 and yes he can do the keys, there is a new shop opening Friday also, mountain Park motorsports
When ya coming out??

Care to elaborate on the Vernon dealer? You seem to have a problem with everything / everyone, so not sure anyone should listen to your drivel.

A lot of people have great experiences there, myself included... Sometimes if someone is saying everything and everyone is f@#$ed, sometimes they need to look inward for their true problems.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Care to elaborate on the Vernon dealer? You seem to have a problem with everything / everyone, so not sure anyone should listen to your drivel.

A lot of people have great experiences there, myself included... Sometimes if someone is saying everything and everyone is f@#$ed, sometimes they need to look inward for their true problems.
Umm it was said hello wake up

Banner

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We know who the Skidoo dealer in Vernon is Genius! What's your reasoning for throwing shade at them?
I'm calling some BS like they wouldn't give you 25% off p&a because you are 50,000 post intrenet famous, and are the only one in Sicamous that knows the back way to the cabin.
Really cool to schlag a dealer online for no good reason.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We know who the Skidoo dealer in Vernon is Genius! What's your reasoning for throwing shade at them?
I'm calling some BS like they wouldn't give you 25% off p&a because you are 50,000 post intrenet famous, and are the only one in Sicamous that knows the back way to the cabin.
Really cool to schlag a dealer online for no good reason.
Well your the first guy in say 100 conversations to say they don't suck

My buddy paid 500 bucks last spring after he was done riding, supposed to have gone through clutch, chain case oil e.c.t, major service job

They never took the clutch off or cleaned it, the cover WAS NOT off and chain case oil was blacker than Toby's azz, one grease nippel out of 4 where done

So tell me again that there GREAT

Top Bottom