Revelstoke 2011 Ladies Ride.

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I promised my bride I would take her to the Ladies ride this year in Revy. I started to read the thread that is already on here and got all the way to page 7 or so before I noticed all the dates of the postings are from last year. Near the end of the thread it seems to change to this year. I have a bunch of questions and don't know who to ask or which thread to post in.

1. How do we register? Is there a fee per person? (I didn't see any info on the Revelstoke snowmobile website)

2. Is there going to be a little riding clinic on Friday?

3. Where are the popular spots to stay/book a hotel? I noticed last year the peaks lodge was recommended, but when I looked on their website they are looking for a chef to run the restaurant. Does anyone know if the restaurant is open (I know March is a long way off and they should have one by then).

Any guidance/help on who I should talk to would be awesome.

Thanks in advance Ladies

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there will be registration and a fee that will likely include her trail pass for the day and the lunch....

There will be a lot of us getting together on Friday to ride with each other and our significant others...there will likely be some informal "learning curves" answered.

The Peaks is a good spot and alot of us stayed there last year but really any place in town was great...some include continental breaky some don't...whats nice about the Peaks is you can ride from the hotel....and a locked compound if you dont want to trailer your sleds overnight.

There will be more information posted by powderpuff as the dates get closer so either watch that old thread or watch for a new thread by her!!

Looking forward as always!!!

Top Bottom