renegade suspension

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the suspension like on these compared to a grizzly 660 or brute force 750?

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience, the suspension might be a little softer on the Grizz, but I don't think anything compares to the control on the Cam-Ams. My Gade has pretty good suspension, but it's the control I feel that puts it above the rest for me. It all depends on the terrain you ride and whether or not you're suspension is tuned at all.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride all type of terrain. When riding vega or redwater a good suspension is nice. But after spending that kind of cash on a new quad I dont want to spend another 4 grand on suspension. Have too many other hobbies taking up cash to do that.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride all 3 and buy the one you like best. (Let us know if you get a yellow, black or red Renny ;) )

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already have the grizz. Riden a few brutes. Never had the chance to ride a renegade and dont know how it would be possible, hence my post. Thinking about buying a 500 for the old lady but then started thinking about trading in the griz on an 800 for me.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you take the time to ride a 800 rene or outty, you better be prepared to buy one cause you will be addicted to the machine. don't believe me, just go ride one for the day.:)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old post but we did the deal on a 500 for the wife today. Pick it up on Tuesday. Should be fun to play with.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats! You're gonna be upset when the wife's 500 goes around your 660...LOL.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not with stock tires it wont lol. I am looking forward to riding it more then she is. Cant wait!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Myself I prefer the outlander I like fenders I find the reny when you turn the handlebars in the mud you instantly get a face full....not mention the lack of racks I carry a bunch of junk

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
U can get one of two nice sets of fender extensions either from Can-Am or after market. The after market look the best. Bolt on a rear hitch so can attach a ball or D-ring for pulling out on the trail. Make sure to get a 2nd spare key programmed. And also doo a secret snorkel on the air box and CVT exhaust. It is a over looked area on the Can-Ams. Even if U don't plan on water or mud, one creek crossing and U can wreck the clutches and a fun filled week end!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was one thing she liked. Aperently she likes to get muddy
My woman is the same. I got her an Outty 400, but her next one will be a Renny. (do the snorks as Skegnsnow mentioned, my ol' Lady got mud in the airbox and belt box on her first ride....she has full snorks now. Did I mention she likes to get muddy? LOL)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brought it home today. He showed me where the intakes are for everything and they are pretty low so I think it might get snorkled. Going to have to come up with a good system for towing and pulling. Seems like a decent quad so far. She took it for a burn up the alley and came back with a big grin.

Top Bottom