Kmod suspension info wanted

More power

Reaction score
Hi to everyone
im thinking of putting a kmod suspension in my 22’summit expert 850 turbo 175”
just looking for some feedback from people who have exp with them
i ran an M10 back in the late 90’s and really like it. It was a great climbing and riding suspension.
looking to try something similar now

thanks
IMG_3923.jpeg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much help for a newer turbo sled but i have had kmod suspension in my '11 155" since 2015 i think and have really enjoyed it. Still holding up well.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ran a kmod in several sleds, they work great and very easy to adjust. Never had a parts failure. I have had the shocks serviced several times.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve ran a k mod for a few years. They don’t hold the power as well as a racer edge or a timbersled but are the smoothest outa the three I’ve ran. If your into riding non groomed areas it will be the ticket. I would buy a k mod again.

Ps the timber sled I’m running might feel like it holds more power as I did go from a 163 k-mod to a 174 timbersled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reviews on the kmod? I have a project for over the summer and unsure what to do for the rear skid. I have the racers edge now and potentially transfer that over but for I like the adjustability of the kmod for the different aspects of riding.

More power

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to put the new skid in and take it out for a ride yesterday
Wow it the first word that come to mind
I rode a little bumpy trail in this morning, was happy with how it handled,on the way out the trail was considerably rougher and I thought the kmod skid was doing a decent job .then I switched onto my buddies sled ( same sled as mine )and only had to drive 50 yards to realize how amazing the kmod was handling those bumps
First buddy rode it for 7 km then switch with another buddy who rides a G5 and rode 6 km on it both of them said the same thing "amazing the difference, faster you push it the better it handles"

Attachments

• IMG_5625.jpeg
    IMG_5625.jpeg
    495.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5626.jpeg
    IMG_5626.jpeg
    465.4 KB · Views: 53

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever the stock summit x comes with

the biggest thing we all noticed was that there was very little rear kick back when going through the rough stuff

They come with junk. Im thinking the better ride and no kick back is due to the kmod having better shocks.

Kick back can be fixed with a little slower rebound in the shocks. Its caused by the shocks rebounding too quickly...

GarrethRG

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to put the new skid in and take it out for a ride yesterday
Wow it the first word that come to mind
I rode a little bumpy trail in this morning, was happy with how it handled,on the way out the trail was considerably rougher and I thought the kmod skid was doing a decent job .then I switched onto my buddies sled ( same sled as mine )and only had to drive 50 yards to realize how amazing the kmod was handling those bumps
First buddy rode it for 7 km then switch with another buddy who rides a G5 and rode 6 km on it both of them said the same thing "amazing the difference, faster you push it the better it handles"
Good to hear it was a great upgrade! We'll fetch this Summit Expert 850 this weekend once we mounted the new tires from 4Wheelonline onto the truck. Gonna start with the suspension mod.

Top Bottom