red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was every 10 minutes

i was just being generous, but now that u mention it, he did say he was filling out, so maybe it is 10 minutes hehe. all i know is he's a character.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning Larry!

morning doug, how are u doing on such a fine day. i feel real good, wonderful day. although i seem to have aquired a honey b nest in the side of the barn, i see no way to get them out.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
morning doug, how are u doing on such a fine day. i feel real good, wonderful day. although i seem to have aquired a honey b nest in the side of the barn, i see no way to get them out.

Just to clarify, "in the side of the barn" does that mean inside behind some outside boards or actually on the outside of the boards? Is this "barn" sheeted and insulated on the inside?

More info please....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, "in the side of the barn" does that mean inside behind some outside boards or actually on the outside of the boards? Is this "barn" sheeted and insulated on the inside?

More info please....

yes between the inner wall and outside wall, all within a week cut the grass there last week, wife went to do the same yesterday but thought it was a better idea to get outta there. friggin chicken. now it's on the honey du list. gonna have to phone a hive keeper. i watched the duck dynasty guys try, but i'm thinkin i'll have less luck than willie, chase and uncle sy.. i'll have to get the cameras out if i try, should be war. i'm thinkin shotguns, and a gatlin gun. may have to get medlar to sneak up on them in his gilly suit.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well then u had better come help bring that new fire truck, i'm thinkin we got 30 seconds and it'll be a 5 alarm fire, but the bees may be gone. hehe

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
yes between the inner wall and outside wall, all within a week cut the grass there last week, wife went to do the same yesterday but thought it was a better idea to get outta there. friggin chicken. now it's on the honey du list. gonna have to phone a hive keeper. i watched the duck dynasty guys try, but i'm thinkin i'll have less luck than willie, chase and uncle sy.. i'll have to get the cameras out if i try, should be war. i'm thinkin shotguns, and a gatlin gun. may have to get medlar to sneak up on them in his gilly suit.

Can't be that many there for a bee keeper to be interested is there? Sit and watch and find where they enter the building. When it is dark, take a flashlight, some Raid and fill'er up. They won't fly in the dark so you will be safe.

Inspect things the next morning.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't be that many there for a bee keeper to be interested is there? Sit and watch and find where they enter the building. When it is dark, take a flashlight, some Raid and fill'er up. They won't fly in the dark so you will be safe.

ya, they tried that on duck dynasty, funniest shheeet ever seen.

burnt a wasp nest at night, they had a hole in the ground, those things went friggin nuts. just kept the flame going,

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

show him your crack they will leave

Top Bottom