red deer suds buds campouts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k well the last one some one let one off at 4am ..... so ya stay home if u want to bring guns

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k well the last one some one let one off at 4am ..... so ya stay home if u want to bring guns

ya that was a night to remember, or maybe forget. you sort of lose your love of guns, when guns and drinking are being mixed late at night.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was the devils that shot the gun ...... but i was 1/2 asleep so what do i know i guess

anyways what does liking or not liking guns have to do with coming camping ???????????

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never lose my love of guns but 4am is a little late lol . CAMPING=GUNS

lots of people love guns, lots of people leave them at home, really no excuse to not go out and make friends with other snow and mud site people, so far we all seem to get along and have a good time. haven't heard of any complaints so far, other than some don't enjoy guns as much as others at 4,am.

Last edited:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been out with the suds buds and get along with everyone . I allways have my gun in the trailer but it doesnt meen I bring it out !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been out with the suds buds and get along with everyone . I allways have my gun in the trailer but it doesnt meen I bring it out !!!

have you every felt ya needed to pull it out? that didn't come out right.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we could have used ya then, there were a few wierd lookin dudes down from us, they looked a little left of centre. no problems, left early the next morning, can't say as i blame them though, we had a few animals on our site, hehe.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaahaha, only when there is crack around !!!!!:beer:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343349956.546750.jpg

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i decide to come one weekend to this, i know we will get along but wil you guys get along with a bike and a very loud pipe! ...haha!
i guess i would have to stay at the back or maybe lead.. then i could curise a bit.. or maybe not.. if we are riding lots of skeg or mud..
not my favorite but can survive... im thinkin, maybe one after the long sometime..

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we could have used ya then, there were a few wierd lookin dudes down from us, they looked a little left of centre. no problems, left early the next morning, can't say as i blame them though, we had a few animals on our site, hehe.

I actually saw thoses dudes last week walking in Leduc.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish we could make it for August long but have plans with the kids.

Top Bottom