red deer suds buds, kick start the summer campout

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Duh....that wasnt directions to the lake....I have never even seen the lake there.Theres only one big hill when you come around the corner and go up it.

hey hey hey...... easy now..... you don't have the boobs to be a smart-azz

yet.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Directions to Phyllis are easy. Turn off highway on Phyllis Lake road, go up big hill to the left , follow road until it curves to the left and theres a big open spot right there. Git er done!

oh emma that's the spot, you know how to treat a man. :d:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but were not going to the lake campground.....

Larry get your bud to go up the power line [ go straight north till the hill and go right and follow it around till the road stops at a big open area , then u have to cross a cattle guard , left turn in the road, right turn in the road then big area ] its like a big grass group area....

i'm thinking that is were he went, he likes campgrounds as much as me. so you in tex?

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahhahahaha Sorry Tex....I did a back read and sarcasm is hard to pick on here eh!! Ooops. The DUH wasnt meant like a duh for you.....now if it were Larry it absolutely would be!!!

Thats right Bogger....YET. Wont have em at the campout either :( But when I do I will be sure to get you an extra tall booster seat for a motorboat. Until then I will be sure to wear my bestest push up bra!!!

:rolleyes:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like phyliss lake campsite will do, not the levelist but a good large area. moved just for the prince (tex) and princess (emma). so you better show. cell phones work also.

oh the friggin water is friggin cold, i found out. :d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya rig street sucks balls

Theres Phyllis Lake area, Chambers Creek, South Fork, Prarie Creek, Bunt Timber.

only you could come up with that emma, maybe you need to try those balls again. :p

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Directions to Phyllis are easy. Turn off highway on Phyllis Lake road, go up big hill to the left , follow road until it curves to the left and theres a big open spot right there. Git er done!

so lets see ya out there, bring that POS you found in the garage. :p

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lar.......you may kill me....but I may be heading to BC on Thursday...will know more this afternoon. Not by choice!!! Friends hubby was just admitted to the hospital and given 5 to 10 days....that was on Thursday.....so may need to head over. Will know more this afternoon

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So. Thinking about heading out Saturday for a day trip. What time do you guys usually head out?

Sorry I know it's not the easiest question but I've been with groups that leave by 8am and groups that don't leave until 1-2 pm

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we might bring the rig or i just might come for a day ride [ sat ] ....

depends how much friggin yard work i get done.....

friggn yard work

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2wd heavy vehicle friendly parking?

if he went to the right should be dave [ depends on the cattle guard tho cause i have draged the rear jacks on my trialer there if its all washed out ]

if he went up the hill to the left i have seen many big m-h 's like yours up there..... good pit run roads [ but bumpy tho ] ....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from campin this weekend [ wow is there water in those holes now ] .............

made is like soggy bottom boys in one spot and no one else would follow me...

mind ya i didn't think i ws going the hole way with out a pull.....

they tryed to go around and i still beat them... [ 15 min of bobbin in this hole ] and thank god for chest waders

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bud was campin along the lease road, was rough but dooable if you take it easy. so you go north through the trail just before the highgrade bends left to the phylis campground. go north out accross pipeline ally and powerline, turn left up the hill and about a 1/4 mile on the right a large open area/campsite. should be lots of area for your bad azz tex.

oh we'll let you go ahead and catch up in an hour or so.:d. the only problem we saw was most of the bridges had been taken out to cross the creek. kind of shheeety but haven't rode there in a few years.

yard work, pave the patch. you have procrastinated so far, why quit now? :d:d:d:d

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bud was campin along the lease road, was rough but dooable if you take it easy. so you go north through the trail just before the highgrade bends left to the phylis campground. go north out accross pipeline ally and powerline, turn left up the hill and about a 1/4 mile on the right a large open area/campsite. should be lots of area for your bad azz tex.

oh we'll let you go ahead and catch up in an hour or so.:d. the only problem we saw was most of the bridges had been taken out to cross the creek. kind of shheeety but haven't rode there in a few years.

yard work, pave the patch. you have procrastinated so far, why quit now? :d:d:d:d

busy working and campin i guess... plus mothernature is not helpin.....

k so will prob be just for a day ride....... going out the next weekend with arff [ with no kids ] weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Top Bottom